StoneCircle

Hello!

Thanks for all your hard work StoneCircle, but I have taken the plunge and booked in the Love Fields.

Going to Glasto with my dad, and I don't reckon he'd survive 1 night on the floor in a tent let alone 5! So didn't want to risk not getting sorted.

So please take me off the list.

Thanks again, and good news for everybody below me!

Thanks for letting me know and have a great time :)

Hi,

Can you add me to the list of people needing a camper van ticket please? all of us are camping at east so it would be great to squeeze another in with us! my sisters won 2 x tickets last week so are now frantically trying(as I'm sure all of the other lovely glasto goers are) to camp with the family....any help would be greatly received, keep up the good work, absolutely brilliant!

Hi ya, I need a campervan east ticket, are there any around?

Ok just read through the thread, can you add me to the list please, east preferable as other people are there and we all want to be together.

Thanks in advance, fingers crossed we get it sorted.

Edited by morph100

Hi ya, I need a campervan east ticket, are there any around?

Ok just read through the thread, can you add me to the list please, east preferable as other people are there and we all want to be together.

Thanks in advance, fingers crossed we get it sorted.

Added :)

I will be leaving for Glastonbury first thing on Monday 23 June, would anyone like to take over the last minute offers/swaps etc? I will by then have all the details on a spreadsheet, apart from latecomers. :)

I will be leaving for Glastonbury first thing on Monday 23 June, would anyone like to take over the last minute offers/swaps etc? I will by then have all the details on a spreadsheet, apart from latecomers. :)

I could do it until Tuesday evening?

HI Guys,

Thanks for the advice and have removed details. Complete novice to this thing so appreciate the guidance. Thanks for caring-show's that there's still the right folks going to glasto and fingers crossed for any campervan access whatsoever!! Best of luck everyone on the list.

Cheers Luc

Thinking about it, if I take an iPhone and signal is ok I could do it in the Q late Tuesday and then on Wed? I reckon everyone will be sorted well in advance though :)

Blimey, now that is service beyond expectations! I will be in East Campervan fields on Tuesday and my phone will be switched off, sleep on it, it's party time :)

HI Guys,

Thanks for the advice and have removed details. Complete novice to this thing so appreciate the guidance. Thanks for caring-show's that there's still the right folks going to glasto and fingers crossed for any campervan access whatsoever!! Best of luck everyone on the list.

Cheers Luc

Hello lucy78,

Actually I had to get the mods to remove your personal details as you were not replying to the helpful messages our thread members were sending you. it looked by the content of your replies that you had fully read and understood the request for forum etiquette of not posting these on the thread.

I have removed you from the list as you have not followed the etiquette guideline set out in the 1st post.

Should you wish to be reinstated (at the bottom of the list) please reply to this post after reading the 1st post to ensure you understand what is asked of thread members.

Blimey, I am so sorry that i caused all this trouble. Genuinely didn't understand about the personal info etiquette and am away from a computer alot for work so i do my best to check in when i can. Again apologies to everyone who tried to help for not replying or responding soon enough.Bottom of the list is fine with me. Can you please let me know what the best way is to check in with you then? Since i am evidently a complete dunce! sorry about that. What does DM mean? Will i receive a personal message in my folder here if one becomes available? That is why i posted my details to you SC-didn't understand it was viewable to all. Is this message? Sincere apologies.

SC,

Could it be worth giving the contact details to a handful of other trust worthy people? That way at least one of them should be able to get some decent reception and therefore be able to check this thread. I'll offer my services if you need help.

Blimey, I am so sorry that i caused all this trouble. Genuinely didn't understand about the personal info etiquette and am away from a computer alot for work so i do my best to check in when i can. Again apologies to everyone who tried to help for not replying or responding soon enough.Bottom of the list is fine with me. Can you please let me know what the best way is to check in with you then? Since i am evidently a complete dunce! sorry about that. What does DM mean? Will i receive a personal message in my folder here if one becomes available? That is why i posted my details to you SC-didn't understand it was viewable to all. Is this message? Sincere apologies.

If I want any information from you such as contact details or to advise you there is a pass available i will send you a Direct Message known as a DM, This will go to your messenger service on this forum which can be located on the black bar at the very top of the screen, a red number indicates if you have any messages. This will also trigger an e mail to the address you registered on this forum with.

Hope this explains things a little better for you, :)

SC,

Could it be worth giving the contact details to a handful of other trust worthy people? That way at least one of them should be able to get some decent reception and therefore be able to check this thread. I'll offer my services if you need help.

Not a bad idea! Are you volunteering your services? :D

Hello,

I realise I'm a little late to the party but I've only just discovered this forum. We missed out on a campervan ticket and would really love one so would it be possible to add us to the list?

More than happy with east or west.

THANK YOU!! :) x

Hello,

I realise I'm a little late to the party but I've only just discovered this forum. We missed out on a campervan ticket and would really love one so would it be possible to add us to the list?

More than happy with east or west.

THANK YOU!! :) x

Added, please have a read of the 1st post in this thread if you are unsure how we work :)

Just a quick post to say not to get disheartened by the postings of ZoomZoom I think he is yet another sock puppet

Thanks Tompip72 for saying what I was thinking.

This thread is starting to sound a little fishy. It just all worked out so well for ZoomZoom, and so quickly. Not that I'm a cynic at all ;)

A lot of posters are trying hard to stir things up again! Please try and ignore them and stick together, however, if you want to be taken off the list to do your own thing that 's fine, just let me know.

Hopefully have a good news story regarding Sarahs purchasing of a ticket I located earlier, will tell you more when I can....

And don't let the bastards grind you down, is today's motto for me! ;)

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey StoneCircle. You're welcome. It all just seemed very suspicious. Someone sets up a new account at 10pm last night, posts a thread and gets straight on the aggressive front foot despite apparently never having used the forum before, and then remarkably has a ticket in less then 24 hours having made a total of 7 posts ever. hmmmmm....

Really surprised at the amount of venom towards you. Keep up the good work, this thread really is the fairest way to do things. Sad that others seem to have made attacking you their main purpose in life. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Edited by Tompip72
  • Upvote 1

Hey StoneCircle. You're welcome. It all just seemed very suspicious. Someone sets up a new account at 10pm last night, posts a thread and gets straight on the aggressive front foot despite apparently never having used the forum before, and then remarkably has a ticket in less then 24 hours having made a total of 7 posts ever. hmmmmm....

Really surprised at the amount of venom towards you. Keep up the good work, this thread really is the fairest way to do things. Sad that others seem to have made attacking you their main purpose in life. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Yes i was suspicious too, there is a bit of a pack mentality with a lot of posters on forums at times, bit like the group of youths kicking the one on the floor yet have no idea why.

And yes fingers crossed for everyone :)

Not a bad idea! Are you volunteering your services? :D

Hey!

I've been lucky enough to get a van ticket from a friend who's been unable to find a van to use, so please remove me from the list.

After all the hard work you've put in helping everyone on here I'll be glad to help on the Tuesday with keeping an eye on this thread. If you want to send me the contact list then I'll get it printed up and take it down with me.

Thanks SC!