StoneCircle

I too have had a email back from Glastonbury to say they are no the case, and a message from jerryfromderry -

message reads

If you're not interested in buying then mind your own business.

- jerryfromderry

how lovely

what reason for reporting to ebay did you give?

Dropdown boxes..

Prohibited and Restricted Items

Other Prohibited and Restricted Items

Even Ticket Resales

The twitter jerryfromderry can be linked to a Facebook account and he lives in Ireland not Somerton in Somerset as in the ebay listing. Thought we had a name! :(

I blame google!

I too have had a email back from Glastonbury to say they are no the case, and a message from jerryfromderry -

message reads

If you're not interested in buying then mind your own business.

- jerryfromderry

He sounds like a lovely chap!

Another lovely message from Jerryfromderry.

What on earth is your issue? If you don't want to bid for my campervan pass (not a ticket!!) then bugger off somewhere else and get a life.

- jerryfromderry

I've just been reading this thread and giggling at the various "lovely" messages from JerryfromDerry. His item ended, I wandered if he sold them for that price. What a lovely chap indeed!

Hi stone circle,

Today we have taken the plunge and booked into the love field with the yurt company. I have a problem with my back and couldn't take the chance of ending up sleeping on a blow up bed lol.

Anyway if you could remove us guys from the list and at least it will give people who where below us a slightly better chance of getting a cv ticket. Thanks for all of your hard work and if we bump into you then the ciders will be on me. Have a fantastic festival guys, can't wait now!

Hi stone circle,

Today we have taken the plunge and booked into the love field with the yurt company. I have a problem with my back and couldn't take the chance of ending up sleeping on a blow up bed lol.

Anyway if you could remove us guys from the list and at least it will give people who where below us a slightly better chance of getting a cv ticket. Thanks for all of your hard work and if we bump into you then the ciders will be on me. Have a fantastic festival guys, can't wait now!

A good move and one I would do myself if I were in any doubt of getting a pass! Thanks for letting me know and please do report back on The Love Field! Looks lush!

Have a great festival! :)

Waaaaah Ive just been let down on my motorhome with less than 5 weeks to go - nightmare!!! Does anyone know of any for hire that are not already booked? Must be 4 berth + and drivable on a car licence.

Stone Circle - Please don't remove me from the list, i have a reserve campervan in my aunties VERY unreliable 2 berth so either way we will need a ticket, but we really wanted to do it in luxury this time and all 4 of us get a nice bed for the week rather than having to alternate half the week in a tent to make it fair!

Thanks

Hannah

Hi everyone!

What do you think the chances of getting a ticket before the festival are, through this thread? We are desperate to stay in a van, rather than tent it, because I get a really bad back :( I'm considering booking in to another site if chances aren't too hopeful!

Thanks for all the work too! :biggrin:

Ali