StoneCircle

I contacted the festival office yesterday, sad to say this is their reply :(

Sorry, Sarah, no – there won’t be any more now.

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

--

www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

Love the Farm - LEAVE NO TRACE

Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/glastofest

Oh Pants, :girlcray: brilliant effort all the same.

Finger and toes crossed still tho.

Hello all,

My quick ten pence worth...

Is 48 hours a reasonable response time? Yes in my opinion. Although with hindsight, it's more appropriate when time is of the essence, i.e. when there are sellers as well as buyers waiting.

Was StoneCircle's response fair? To remove yes (or maybe to bump back to the bottom of the list?), tone of voice wasn't how i would have done it, but then i'm not the one spending hours every night organising it this year.

That was my only issue, I am not for one minute criticising the job she is doing but I am definitely criticising the way she dealt with Andi B, yes even put her to the bottom of the list but to not even put her back on it at all is a little power hungry.

I agree I may be out of order offering the spare one to Andi B but I did that because she was treated like a little kid and I didnt think that was fair especially when fairness is what the list is about.

I hope everyone gets a ticket and I defo hope that people treat each other with respect as respect is the spirit Glasto is held in.

• Upvote 1

48 hours - Totally reasonable, and a real shame that Stonecircle seems to be coming in for some stick here for organising this thread. My understanding is that you aren't getting anything at all for your work, and s someone who is always fighting for extra minutes through the day it is mucho appreciated.

I'm sure we all underestimate the time that goes into organising this thread and trying to help out people who are looking to get tickets. Without this thread people it would be a blood bath out there with threads going up everyday and people cutting in left right and centre. Got to be rules.

Keep up the stellar work StoneCircle and just accept that some people always like to have a pop. Haters gonna hate.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all your hard work stone circle. I think the rules are more than fair. Fingers crossed we all get sorted! Will I get an email if my chance comes up? Can't remember what you said. I've had trouble refreshing this forum so have just caught up on a week of posts!

Thanks again

Thanks for all your hard work stone circle. I think the rules are more than fair. Fingers crossed we all get sorted! Will I get an email if my chance comes up? Can't remember what you said. I've had trouble refreshing this forum so have just caught up on a week of posts!

Thanks again

I use DM's to request your details forward the details between buyers and sellers. These automatically generate an e mail to the address you used to register on this site. :)

Hi stonecircle we have managed to get a west campervan ticket (dad has a blue badge but doesn't want to take valuable space in spring ground if he can help it and they sorted him out with a campervan ticket!) and we would like to swap the west ticket to an easy ticket.

I've sent tvrobbie (Tom G) a DM as they seemed to be at the top of the swap list; hope that's ok?

We also think you're doing a fab job 48hours is plenty of time and you've said lots of times not to post email addresses :)

At least thats one person sorted from the list & it also explains what See have done with the returned campervan passes, kept them rather than selling them on.

Hopefully the tickets will be posted soon & we can then see some passes become available on here

Hi Strummagnet,

I sent you a DM (direct message) with the contact details for tvrobbie but he has not heard from you. Please could you send me your contact details, click on the open envelope symbol on the right hand side of the black bar at the top of the screen. I just need your e mail and a contact number.

Please don't post them on this thread though :)

Thanks

StoneCircle

Hi Stonecircle, I've now organised to swap my 2nd east for Strummagnet's west, so if everything goes to plan, I'm all sorted and my name can be crossed off.

Thanks again for all your help and good luck to everyone else

Hi stonecircle we have managed to get a west campervan ticket (dad has a blue badge but doesn't want to take valuable space in spring ground if he can help it and they sorted him out with a campervan ticket!) and we would like to swap the west ticket to an easy ticket.

I've sent tvrobbie (Tom G) a DM as they seemed to be at the top of the swap list; hope that's ok?

We also think you're doing a fab job 48hours is plenty of time and you've said lots of times not to post email addresses :)

Hi thenavyone, just saw your message. Managed to swap my east for strummagnets west, so looks like the next person on the swaps list is patridge. Will let Stonecircle step in and DM you both contact details.

Thanks

Awesome thanks Robbie. The person organizing the arrangements for disabled people has told me they have way more people this year than ever before and they any fit everyone into spring ground so that's why they kept some campervan tickets. But she also said it was only a handful and it took just over a week for her to get one for us: think there must just be massive demand this year :)

I was told that any returned passes would be sold with the GA tickets last week. None appeared & I have been checking for the 2 weeks before with no luck.

They told me that they had only had a handful returned.

I've stopped checking the website now & am waiting for some to come up here, which if last year is anything to go by they will in reasonable numbers once the tickets have been received.

I got mine last year from a group who had ordered too many passes & as Bonedaddy posted earlier in the thread peoples circumstances change, campervan hire falls though, vans break down etc.

There are 5,500 passes sold & you would imagine that 50 would fall into the above category & hopefully appear on here, but not for another couple of weeks.

I suggest everyone plans to camp & if we get a campervan pass then thats a bonus.

We only got tickets in the resale & I joined the thread as soon as i'd got them & saw that the passes had sold out.

We have a lovely working 10 year old motorhome & it seems a crying shame not to be able to use it as we bought it earlier this year with festivals in mind, having had a 20 year old caravan before bought for the same reason.

Edited by BABLUE
  • Upvote 1

HI Stone Circle.

Thank you for all the hard work. I think I'm on the list, but just in case I'm not or was missed I'd be grateful if you could please put me on. Thank you again. :)

Alice.

You are definitely on the list, please see the 1st post in this thread.

Hi guys!

I know I'm late and it's a long list but we ony just bought our campervan,

Would be happy with east or west!

Thanks

Hi stone circle ;-) seems like an awful lot of stress to me, so thanks for your hard work!

Just a note to say that our friends are in EAST so actually we would prefer east not west.......does changing our mind mean we have to go to the bottom of the list now?! please say no!

C.

Hi stone circle ;-) seems like an awful lot of stress to me, so thanks for your hard work!

Just a note to say that our friends are in EAST so actually we would prefer east not west.......does changing our mind mean we have to go to the bottom of the list now?! please say no!

C.

That's fine, you are still in the same place on the list :)

I have just heard of another campsite, a bit pricey starting from £250 but very near Gate B or C so some of you may want to consider this as an option, plus it has showers, sockets available for hair dryers & straighners and charging facilities for phones http://theyurtcompan...page=pitch.html

And there is always http://ashcombepark.com/ or http://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/#!caravan-and-camping which are a bit further out but far cheaper. :)

Edited by StoneCircle

Just want to pop on and say a HUGE THANK YOU TO StoneCircle for setting up the thread to help everyone get a CV ticket.

I managed to get sorted from another source just slightly before being offered a ticket here so I have just informed SC that she can pop my offer back into the pool for you guys!!

Good Luck to everyone looking for a CV pass, I am very sure you will all get happy news in the next few weeks, and of course it probably wouldn't happen without the great work, effort and time being so selflessly offered by StoneCircle.

Thanks again!!

Edited by foolelle
  • Upvote 1

hi my wife and daughters are desparate to get a campervan ticket. if anyone is aware of one coming available we would be really greatful. willing to travel any distance.

cheers

rob

Please read the 1st post on this thread, do I take it you want to be added to the list? The whole purpose of this thread is to ensure people are offered a pass in the order in which they ask, not sure by your post that you have understood this.