StoneCircle

Thank you StoneCircle! Can I also be added to the list to buy a west ticket please? I'm really desperate for one! If I'm successful that way I will sell the East one via yourself. Thanks :)

I have added you :)

Hi I have a campervan ticket for sale it is for the East field. I am looking for £200 Ono please as unfortunately I can't make it this year :( so I would like to get as much for it as possible due to losing so much on the ticket.

Hope I can help someone

Wow, this is sad to see. Yep, best try eBay. Mind you they always get pulled after a day, and even if they don't it's normally people bidding silly amounts with no intention of paying.

Edited by Tompip72

Hi could you please add me to list for CV ticket were travelling from Dublin

Added, please have a read of the 1st post in this thread to see how it works, also there are a couple of alternatives sites linked there. Welcome aboard :)

Hi Ingram. Do you mean Campervan tickets or entry tickets?

Either way from previous posts I understand that if it's entry tickets then you've got lucky and they should still be valid, but maybe buy a cheap UV light to check they don't say cancelled across them. If your friends can still go then wow, aren't they lucky and perhaps they'd like to donate to water aid to say thank you to the glasto gods. If they are campervan tickets, then again they should still be valid. Perhaps you'd like to offer them to people on top of the list on page 1. And then once again a little donation to water aid wouldn't be frowned upon either ;)

Edited by Tompip72

Hi Stonecircle,

I have now found alternative arrangements by booking the Love Field. Thank you for the tip. Please could you take me off the list? Thanks for all of your hard work on this site. It has been impressive. Good luck to everyone who is on the list and well done to all those below me - you are now one step closer. Have a lovely festival and if you can spare a little please donate to Wateraid. I've just completed a walk in the Lake District to raise funds. Here is my page

http://my.wateraidfundraising.org.uk/Tash

Tash :)

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say thank you to Stone Circle for the great help that you have provided to all of us on the list & I am one of the very fortunate people that have been helped by you to get a pass.

Thanks Diabloman as well

Have a great festival everyone.

Jo x

• Upvote 1

Hi Stonecircle,

I have now found alternative arrangements by booking the Love Field. Thank you for the tip. Please could you take me off the list? Thanks for all of your hard work on this site. It has been impressive. Good luck to everyone who is on the list and well done to all those below me - you are now one step closer. Have a lovely festival and if you can spare a little please donate to Wateraid. I've just completed a walk in the Lake District to raise funds. Here is my page

http://my.wateraidfundraising.org.uk/Tash

Tash :)

Thanks for letting me know, hope you have a great festival too! I have added your fund to the 1st post, it may attract more donations :)

Hi, Great idea.

Could you please add me to the list. I need a camper van ticket, not worried what site.

Many thanks

Jason

Added, please have a read of the 1st post in this thread to see how it works, also there are a couple of alternatives sites linked there. Welcome to efestivals :)

Kobioshi31, I know that last year everyone got sorted and there were left over tickets. I was on that list last year. BUT there are a lot more people on the list this year. Some of them will disappear or have already given up the idea but are still on the list. So your true position is probably a bit higher.

The way I see it, the late stage is when a lot of tickets come floating around. Either because campervan hires have fallen through, campervans have broken down, or some people haven't got their campers ready in time. For example my little camper has just had a new engine and then ended up needing quite a lot of work doing which resulted in a further two weeks in the garage. Luckily its now done, but if I had left it any later I would be struggling to have it ready in time. Keep the faith.

Kobioshi31, I know that last year everyone got sorted and there were left over tickets. I was on that list last year. BUT there are a lot more people on the list this year. Some of them will disappear or have already given up the idea but are still on the list. So your true position is probably a bit higher.

The way I see it, the late stage is when a lot of tickets come floating around. Either because campervan hires have fallen through, campervans have broken down, or some people haven't got their campers ready in time. For example my little camper has just had a new engine and then ended up needing quite a lot of work doing which resulted in a further two weeks in the garage. Luckily its now done, but if I had left it any later I would be struggling to have it ready in time. Keep the faith.

Ok thx I bought a caravan recently and I'd be gutted if I couldn't bring it to the festival it's out first time to get tickets for it so we want to make it best possible experience ye know

What's the likelihood of gettin a ticket if I am 33rd in the Q? Going by previous experience at this late stage?

Over 24 tickets were traded last year and their were in the few days before the Wednesday start more sellers than buyers. You're 33rd and there will be quite a few of those above you that probably just don't respond or decide to do something else.

There have been 4 tickets go up and be taken down on eBay today, those sellers will head somewhere and the likelihood is here (we hope).

Certainly no guarantee as year on year there are more people going the comfort route and from what we see on the map the Campervan field capacity has actually reduced. You've just got to assess it yourself and maybe go for one of the private campervan field alternatives if you don't fancy your chances.

Good luck for all those on the list.

• Upvote 1

Over 24 tickets were traded last year and their were in the few days before the Wednesday start more sellers than buyers. You're 33rd and there will be quite a few of those above you that probably just don't respond or decide to do something else.

There have been 4 tickets go up and be taken down on eBay today, those sellers will head somewhere and the likelihood is here (we hope).

Certainly no guarantee as year on year there are more people going the comfort route and from what we see on the map the Campervan field capacity has actually reduced. You've just got to assess it yourself and maybe go for one of the private campervan field alternatives if you don't fancy your chances.

Good luck for all those on the list.

Thx for input folks! The private route is last resort as it's very expensive, do the private spaces sell out also?
  • Upvote 1