StoneCircle

Brilliant, we have a new person on the top of the list! robu you are next! :)

Thanks everyone for helping out, I need a gin now! :)

Fantastic work! Think you deserve a gin!

Just to say that on the list you have me down as wanting east - doesn't have to be east. Either side is fine.

I would like to say a massive thank you to Bonedaddy who is doing so much to help out with this thread too. And is not even attending the festival this year!

:bow:

Fanks!

It's kind of like therapy for me. Either that or some sort of denial that i'm actually not going. It'll be my 3rd year missed in about 22 years. :(

Really glad to see tickets are getting to those in need. Good luck to everyone on the list and big thanks to SC for the endeavour.

I have my tickets, yippee!, and I have a, now unwanted, car park ticket if anybody is in need.

See you all there although being in the Yurt fields I will probably be wearing a jacket & tie & will be discouraged from talking to the oiks.

Weather forecast is looking pretty good. Can't wait

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to stone circle. My campervan pass arrived this morning. SC was brilliant as there was loads of messages back and forth between me, her and the seller so it must be really time consuming and lots of hard work. She has/is doing such a great job and I completely understand the etiquette thing: when there are so many people involved it could get really complicated if we didn't have to stick to igt. Have a fab festival everyone, this list is moving fast and I hope and am sure everyone will get their passes. I will now be concentrating on the weather discussions!!!!xxxx

Hello please could you add me to the list for camper van ticket east

Many thanks

Nick

gooner46

Added, please have a read at the 1st post if you haven't already so you know how things work, welcome to efestivals :)

Really glad to see tickets are getting to those in need. Good luck to everyone on the list and big thanks to SC for the endeavour.

I have my tickets, yippee!, and I have a, now unwanted, car park ticket if anybody is in need.

See you all there although being in the Yurt fields I will probably be wearing a jacket & tie & will be discouraged from talking to the oiks.

Weather forecast is looking pretty good. Can't wait

Hi just to say glastouser was looking for a car park ticket, he was one of the CV ticket sellers from yesterday,

Enjoy the Yurt fields and spare a thought for us slumming it in the CV fields ;)

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to stone circle. My campervan pass arrived this morning. SC was brilliant as there was loads of messages back and forth between me, her and the seller so it must be really time consuming and lots of hard work. She has/is doing such a great job and I completely understand the etiquette thing: when there are so many people involved it could get really complicated if we didn't have to stick to igt. Have a fab festival everyone, this list is moving fast and I hope and am sure everyone will get their passes. I will now be concentrating on the weather discussions!!!!xxxx

Hi Sarahs

Pleased it arrived and we pulled off our double act, good job we share the same 1st name! Have a great festival, isn't it amazing what a tweet can do! ;)

Hello, please can i be added to the list of people who would like to swap from east campervan to west campervan?

My name is Jacey and my username is Jaxxey

Thanks so much; this is an awesome thread x

• Downvote 1

Hello, please can i be added to the list of people who would like to swap from east campervan to west campervan?

My name is Jacey and my username is Jaxxey

Thanks so much; this is an awesome thread x

Hi Jaxxey, welcome aboard, its an awesome forum too! :)

Hi I have a campervan ticket for sale it is for the East field. I am looking for £200 Ono please as unfortunately I can't make it this year :( so I would like to get as much for it as possible due to losing so much on the ticket.

Hope I can help someone

• Downvote 5

Hi I have a campervan ticket for sale it is for the East field. I am looking for £200 Ono please as unfortunately I can't make it this year :( so I would like to get as much for it as possible due to losing so much on the ticket.

Hope I can help someone

Hope I can help someone

Hi Juzzie36

This thread is all about helping people who missed out get a CV ticket. We don't support touts which is what you are doing by asking an inflated price.

Perhaps you might want to have a think about it and get back to us and offer it at what you paid.£85.00. If not I suggest you try your luck on ebay, however the tickets offered on there get removed very quickly.

Thank you.

Hope I can help someone

I think you're deluding yourself that you're being helpful by profiteering on the sale of a CV pass in a thread that clearly states it's for face value + costs sales.

Not sure what else to say as I'm sure there are desperate buyers out there. But think you should be on eBay, not here.

• Upvote 1

Hope I can help someone

Hi Juzzie36, think you should maybe read the whole thread, especially the first post from stonecircle. which is about selling at cost price and etiquette.

Hi, I need a ticket swap East for West please. Everyone else we're going with have West

Hi

I have added you, the list is on the 1st page of this thread, please have a read as it also explains how things work.