StoneCircle

Massive amount of respect to BoneDaddy and StoneCircle for doing such a cracking job. Can't believe how many people they've helped out!

Keep the faith people.. We bottled it at the last minute and have (hopefully)booked into the lovefields (eeek £££!!) if we'd just waited a teeny bit longer we would have been sorted... Ahh, some you win hey, at least it means someone else on the list is being happily united with a ticket.

Fingers crossed for the rest of you folk on the list - it's looking pretty likely it's gonna happen for you all (and fingers crossed for us that we actually get confirmation from the lovefield and haven't just passed up a ticket!!)

Donation to WaterAid on its way as a thanks for all the hard work.

Xxx

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to check and and restate my membership of the Stonecircle appreciation society and this thread in general. I managed to swap my pass and a friends via the forum and the exchange went swimmingly.

Thanks again for puting in so many thankless hours to help please a group of perfect strangers. Other than a handful of detractors and curmudgeons who didn't seem to get the spirit of the thread it looks like almost everyone is getting sorted.

StoneCircle and Bonedaddy - if by some chance i find myself stood next to you at the bar, the ciders will be on me.

I'd strongly recommend wearing a large badge that says "I'm Stonecircle" and I think you probably wouldn't have to buy a single drink all festival!

• Upvote 2

Thank you again for your lovely comments, Bonedaddy won't be at the festival this year that is why I took over. Despite this, he has been and is the best support you could possibly ask for.

My only request is for donations to Water Aid, they need it more than me https://www.justgiving.com/wateraid :)

Hi SC, I'm back!

A friend has decided not to stay in the van fields with our group so we'll now be taking one less van, meaning I have a East ticket going spare. I'm on my phone atm so can't get back to the list to see who's next in line. Could you please put us in touch so we can sort out the details.

Cheers,

Zig.

Hi SC, I'm back!

A friend has decided not to stay in the van fields with our group so we'll now be taking one less van, meaning I have a East ticket going spare. I'm on my phone atm so can't get back to the list to see who's next in line. Could you please put us in touch so we can sort out the details.

Cheers,

Zig.

Hi Zig,

I think SC may have retired for the evening. Between us we've got chases out for Jason Henley, joevipond, maceonbass & cairnstrigquartet to double check requirements and addresses. I've also spotted and paid for two East tickets this evening so we'll get you a buyers details as soon as they start confirming.

Don't think it'll be long before everyone's sorted by the looks of it!

Again, don't lose faith I will have a east ticket for sale but it's going to be absolute last minute.com.....

My mum is adamant she won't let the pass go until she has been given the sticker and knows we don't need two. I've sent her the email I got from Glastonbury but still a bit worried if we let it go there is still a possibility they may refuse.

I picked up my ticket last night! I was at the bottom of a long list and had lost hope but patience paid off! Thanks so much to Stone Circle and BoneDaddy for all their, I've said it before and I will say it again - they should get a VIP pass to Glastonbury Heaven!

THANKS SO MUCH!
HAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Brilliant isn't it - shame we are still attracting people who don't like to queue though! ;)

Hi,

Didn't know I was queue jumping before - apologies. Didn't mean to put anyone's nose out of joint.

Have since tried to delete prev thread + edited.

Still looking for east ticket. If possible, could I please be added to the list?

cheers,

dave

East side ticket available, I'm in Worcester so anywhere around midlands area, Hereford, Gloucs, cheltenham way for a meet is good. Cost price only wanted. Ade

Hi

I will reply via DM, thanks for finding us :)

Hi,

Didn't know I was queue jumping before - apologies. Didn't mean to put anyone's nose out of joint.

Have since tried to delete prev thread + edited.

Still looking for east ticket. If possible, could I please be added to the list?

cheers,

dave

Hi

Okay apology accepted, please ensure you have read the 1st post in this thread. Also could you send me using Direct Message your name, address, phone and e mail.

Thanks,

Sarah

Edited by StoneCircle

Bikerchic still needs to swap East for West. I have been out of the country and DM went into junk box

I can add you to the bottom of the list. Replies are needed more urgently as this point so please be aware of this.

Thanks

Am I allowed to be added back on as 'wants west pass, has east pass will sell/swap'

Or is this against the thread etiquette?

Thanks

Hi,

I have added you but I don't rate your chances very highly, thanks for taking the time to read how we work! :)