Next announcement within 48 hrs?

Guest sinc72

I'm liking the look of the line up so far but it still needs something more. I'm sure I heard Clint Boom say that we would hear more within 48hrs from Thursday. Did anyone else hear this because I'm starting to doubt my sanity! Would love to see Toy, Hookworms, Drenge, The horrors, Temples and Peace, Give it a bit of spacey psychedelic vibe! And hopefully New order are the 3rd headliner!

Yeah Clint said something about keep checking as there may be an announcement in the next 48 hours. I'd be amazed if that were to happen so soon. Seems pointless to go through all the radio announcement to do a by the way announcement a couple of days later. They're either waiting for a confirmation from someone or waiting for someone to announce their own tour before they go public with it. They'll probably add a couple of more bands to the card and put it out in a few weeks time.

Last year was mostly up&comers...London Grammar, the 1975, Nina Nesbitt but then had The Lightening Seeds and British Sea Power on too. I missed every single one of them mainly due to the fact that they stage was too small and you just couldn't get in! hopefully they'll fix that this year

• 2 weeks later...