Rose-Colored Boy

Surely swiftly to headline! I not that big of fan of her music but I can see her doing the pop headline act next year. I could be wrong? Deep down I hope I am wrong as I prefer Kyle to be the headliner as she seems to put on a great show and has a massive back catalogue of hits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ANNUAL POINTLESS SURVEYS ARE OUT

I went Prince, Take That, Adele//Franz Ferdinand, Macklemore, Paramore, Frank Turner, Haim, F&TM, Goldfrapp, McFly//Janelle Monae, Kaiser Chiefs, JT, The Wailers, Newton Faulkner.

Of course these things don't mean anything but interesting that the survey lists Bruno Mars and F&TM as an option for both headline and 'other', if only V actually had the balls to book those kind of acts as non-headliners :(

Also Paramore aren't listed under the 'headliner' options, a dig at R&L? lol.

Ellie Goulding is banging live, I don't care about anyone else's opinions, I love her live shows

First time I saw her she wasnt amazing and a bit quiet. Second time was at Wireless and I was down the front and she was alot better, had more energy and sounded better so I would agree she is pretty good live. On the main stage I dont know how well her voice would carry though, she is a little on the quiet side even when she sounds good

I went Prince, Take That, Adele//Franz Ferdinand, Macklemore, Paramore, Frank Turner, Haim, F&TM, Goldfrapp, McFly//Janelle Monae, Kaiser Chiefs, JT, The Wailers, Newton Faulkner.

Of course these things don't mean anything but interesting that the survey lists Bruno Mars and F&TM as an option for both headline and 'other', if only V actually had the balls to book those kind of acts as non-headliners :(

Also Paramore aren't listed under the 'headliner' options, a dig at R&L? lol.

Woop Woop, lets see if we do get anyone at all from that list that people actually voted for. I noticed Avril Lavigne was on the list, so do we think she might do a UK Festival or two after she is done with Japan.

Bruno put on a fairly good show but he isnt what I would pay to see, same as JT. Couldnt see him any lower than headline now though, after he did R1BW and Wireless so V could give him the pop headline slot and say he deserves it :/

First time I saw her she wasnt amazing and a bit quiet. Second time was at Wireless and I was down the front and she was alot better, had more energy and sounded better so I would agree she is pretty good live. On the main stage I dont know how well her voice would carry though, she is a little on the quiet side even when she sounds good

She owned the place on the T mainstage, she's been singing with a band as of late.. and I think it fits with her voice much better.

She owned the place on the T mainstage, she's been singing with a band as of late.. and I think it fits with her voice much better.

I think she had a small band with her at last years V, and certainly did at wireless and I would agree it fits better with her voice. Anyone heard anything about a new album?

I think she had a small band with her at last years V, and certainly did at wireless and I would agree it fits better with her voice. Anyone heard anything about a new album?

She's been promoting this recent one for 3 years now, and it looks like she's going to tour it again.

It's constantly been selling though, didn't debut high, but over time it was constantly bringing in more success.

Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Ellie Goulding....and obv Miley Cyrus. If they're all in one place why the hell not.

Ah yes of course, two middle-aged men making millions out of pressing play, one adulterer who can't sing, and Miley Cyrus! A celebration of high culture through and through! :P

Ah yes of course, two middle-aged men making millions out of pressing play, one adulterer who can't sing, and Miley Cyrus! A celebration of high culture through and through! :P

It not all about pressing play is it. The fact they produce and write all them songs, it's nice to experience it. Anyway I like who I like, simple. You have your opinion, I have mine, we don't have to agree,

Enough,

I went Prince, Take That, Adele//Franz Ferdinand, Macklemore, Paramore, Frank Turner, Haim, F&TM, Goldfrapp, McFly//Janelle Monae, Kaiser Chiefs, JT, The Wailers, Newton Faulkner. :(

That would be amazing line up and you do have a great taste in music apart from take that sorry.