Top 20 predictions

Flaminglippy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Finally had time to sort out the pediction guesses !

As usual dont shoot me if ive missed anything, send me a message on here and I'll update it, as per the usual rules ive not included the bands that appear virtually every year, if they were allowed then every bugger would have the hotpots, craig charles, riot jazz band etc on their list so its easier to discount them.

the initials in brackets are who I scored for you, as usual I'll adjust as the line up progresses.

6. Thurlow (hm, c&b, tld, tlw, t&t, fc)

5.Obiginnaw (s, hm, c&b, to, dp)

4.walkforever (dp, hm, c&b, ms)

Ramragon (hm, to, a, nf)

Emandjay (jg, ft, c&b, s )

3.TAinsworth (f, c&b, cb)

Cals (dls, 2m, fr)

Kevd108 (2m, mk, dls)

Sisterpsychosis (dls, c&b, dp)

Bexj (s, hm, tld)

Dazthehammer (ocs, c&b, ft)

2.PooleyJP (a, jb)

Rjam (f, c&b )

Eddiepolio (s, th)

Sloaney007 (hm, c&b )

Thetime (2m, nf)

Marcwhiffen (jg, c&b )

Flaminglippy (hm, dls)

Lochland (dls, mk)

1. The bailey esquire (hm)

Cnumpty (ocs)

0.bottonrob

Oven Gloves

Danielmartind

Edited by ramragon

It's updated, sorry for the mistake, like I said if anyone needs their score updating just let me know, done what I can using my mobile an a pencil and paper !

Thanks Ramragon. This is a serious competition so I'm glad you've taken on the responsibility to keep the score.

I'm sure there would have been some cheating otherwise.

Looks like Chvrches chose a different career path this summer than the appearances at Kendal and Wickerman that I was predicting. I`m normally right on the money with these things as well :ninja:

The crowd always look asleep from what I`ve seen on youtube over the years no matter who is playing ( don`t think you are allowed drink in front of the stages ) so going by this video they seem to have went down well with the Yanks.

I've just noticed I'm bottom of the predictions table. I spent days on that list ! And I really thought I had nailed it.. I'm still confident I can get out of the relegation slots with the later announcements, is the loan market still open? I'm looking to swap New Order, Rudimental and the Kaisers for a few jobbing '3rd on the bill' acts.

Saw Jimi Goodwin last night supporting Elbow, great show, it will be rammed in the Calling Out for him I imagine. And Elbow are the ones who got away, they would have been a fantastic sunday night headliner at Kendal.

Still, the sun is out, and it will be a great festival. I'd imagine another decent sized announcement in mid-summer filling up the afternoon slots ?

I've just noticed I'm bottom of the predictions table. I spent days on that list ! And I really thought I had nailed it.. I'm still confident I can get out of the relegation slots with the later announcements, is the loan market still open? I'm looking to swap New Order, Rudimental and the Kaisers for a few jobbing '3rd on the bill' acts.

Saw Jimi Goodwin last night supporting Elbow, great show, it will be rammed in the Calling Out for him I imagine. And Elbow are the ones who got away, they would have been a fantastic sunday night headliner at Kendal.

Still, the sun is out, and it will be a great festival. I'd imagine another decent sized announcement in mid-summer filling up the afternoon slots ?

Yeah...still hoping for The Wind-Up Birds! You doing the 2nd album launch in Leeds Gloves?? Got Racket Ball on as well. Looking like a top night. Booked the week off. Seeing them Tuesday in London and Thursday in Leeds.

Was chatting to them a few weeks ago...they're up for Kendal but haven't been asked...yet. New stuff sounds great.

Also still hoping for Jimmy Cliff, We Are Scientists, Jurassic 5, bit more indie to pad it out. Couple more decent names I'll be happy.

I think the Calling Out will be rammed for all the headliners this year.

Yeah...still hoping for The Wind-Up Birds! You doing the 2nd album launch in Leeds Gloves?? Got Racket Ball on as well. Looking like a top night. Booked the week off. Seeing them Tuesday in London and Thursday in Leeds.

Was chatting to them a few weeks ago...they're up for Kendal but haven't been asked...yet. New stuff sounds great.

Also still hoping for Jimmy Cliff, We Are Scientists, Jurassic 5, bit more indie to pad it out. Couple more decent names I'll be happy.

I think the Calling Out will be rammed for all the headliners this year.

Don't think I'll get to the album launch Lippy. I've got Frank Skinner and The Three Johns that week (not both together, although I wouldn't say no), so I think Thursday will be a designated recovery night ! Saw them at Holbeck WMC a couple of months ago and the new stuff sounded nice and sharp (although Tyre Fire was still the best song.. ). If they don't play Kendal I'm hoping they'll play Long Division, which is announced tomorrow night.