wireless 2014

Guest atomised

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all the VIP tickets for Birmingham have been taken off sale, and anybody who purchased one are getting a full refund? - Not sure about London. - Wonder what's going on, maybe didn't sell enough to cover the cost for these areas.

Anybody bought VIP tickets for Birmingham?

As a good will gesture they are giving customers who purchased VIP tickets a Guest pass.

Anyone know what a guest pass entitles you too?

Kanye played Bonnaroo last night and this was the setlist

1. Black Skinhead

2. I Don't Like (Chief Keef cover)

3. Mercy

4. Cold

5. Clique

6. Can't Tell Me Nothing

7. New Slaves

8. Power

9. Stronger

10. Say You Will

11. Runaway

12. Run This Town (Jay Z cover)

13. Diamonds From Sierra Leone

14. Heartless

15. Jesus Walks

16. All Falls Down

17. Touch The Sky

18. All Of The Lights

19. Good Life

20. Bound 2

Encore:

21. Blood On The Leaves

so reckon that'll almost definitely be the same one that we get! bit gutted that we're not getting On Sight which is one of my favourites from Yeezus (and obviously there are other songs that would've been great), but overall a damn good set covering all of his albums. can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm fucking fuming about this. not only has Drake pulled out but London get Kanye twice, which imo, would be amazing, and Birmingham get an extended Rudimental set, which is shite (Rudimental only have one album so i don't see how they're gonna fill an extended set - and the 'special guests' they have will no doubt be the same ones that showed up at Glastonbury last week)

Yeah I think London's replacement is acceptable but you can't just expect people going to Birmingham to be okay with an act that was already playing just playing a longer set.

If I was their organiser I'd move Outkast across to headline both instead of having Rudimental pushed up. (Their other dates allowing of course)

i'm fucking fuming about this. not only has Drake pulled out but London get Kanye twice, which imo, would be amazing, and Birmingham get an extended Rudimental set, which is shite (Rudimental only have one album so i don't see how they're gonna fill an extended set - and the 'special guests' they have will no doubt be the same ones that showed up at Glastonbury last week)

Edited by daniel.k