Guest bsolxiv

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think it's not blokes leaving turds on the seat Russy? Or wiping it on the walls and ceiling?

Glasto has loads of scrotes - no doubt evoking the spirit of Glasto of old which you are such a fan. The concept that a piss of piss on the seats is a new one is a mere drop in the ocean of shitty toilets that have plagued Glasto for decades - caused by the fans of which you speak so highly.

when only women do the crouching, then I guess that's when you can say "women are the problem of the crouching issue".

Men who feel they always have to ride to the rescue of the poor helpless little females have always amused me. Just treat everyone as equals

Plenty of guys use the long drops for pissing, they don't have urinals at every block of long drops.

The piss mess just comes from people being dirty bastards, it probably is mostly women because most men will use the urinals if there are any, but men must contribute to the problem as well.

Edited by rachbon

You think it's not blokes leaving turds on the seat Russy? Or wiping it on the walls and ceiling?

Glasto has loads of scrotes - no doubt evoking the spirit of Glasto of old which you are such a fan. The concept that a piss of piss on the seats is a new one is a mere drop in the ocean of shitty toilets that have plagued Glasto for decades - caused by the fans of which you speak so highly.

there is dirty bastarbs everywhere, a couple of years ago i worked on the Belfast to Scotland ferry and every now and again you got the enjoyment of housekeeping duties (toilets)

i found when doing this every now and again there was an wee present on the floor of both genders toilets or on the seat both are as bad as each other.

I've never understood why some men find it difficult to lift up a seat. Baffles me!

I don't think being a dirty person is a gender thing, you get clean people who continue that cleanliness at a festival, then some people attend a festival and see it as a chance to be a dirty beggar. Last year I saw a girl pissing next to the portaloos, outside them. Saying there were all too dirty. I found them rather clean, non smelly and they even had toilet roll.

I've never understood why some men find it difficult to lift up a seat. Baffles me!

I don't think being a dirty person is a gender thing, you get clean people who continue that cleanliness at a festival, then some people attend a festival and see it as a chance to be a dirty beggar. Last year I saw a girl pissing next to the portaloos, outside them. Saying there were all too dirty. I found them rather clean, non smelly and they even had toilet roll.

I know what you mean. It's not as if you'd have to touch it with your hand. You can lift them up by putting your shoe on the edge and raising it (assuming someone is able bodied that is).

All this toilet talk has reminded me of an unrelated incident which occurred when I visited Leeds. I was busy getting smashed in a pub on my own when a bloke in a wheelchair came up to me and said would I mind giving him a hand getting to the toilet. I said no bother and proceeded to open various doors for him as he wheeled himself through, finally ending up at the urinals. He then looked at me and then down at his lad and then back up at me. I then said something like ' you've got to be fucking joking mate.' He said, well I can't do it on my own. A compromise was then agreed (reluctantly on his behalf) whereby I lifted him out of the chair and hauled him up against the wall and held him there while he fiddled with his trousers etc and eventually had a piss.

At a much later date i told this story to a friend who had gone to university at Leeds. In between his tears of laughter I heard him say ' oh my god, is he still doing that?'. Apparently the bloke is fully able to get to and use the toilet on his own but gets unsuspecting victims to take him to the loo and, on occassion, actually hold his lad for him while he pisses.