Sziget 2014

Uncle Liam

Happy with the announcements so far, 2 excellent headliners in Placebo QOTSA and a few really good sub headliners in Klaxons and Jake Bugg.

Interested to see what Michael Kiwanuka will be like, not really my thing but his music is quite infectious.

Roll on some more top announcements!

Biffy Clyro are playing Frequency on August 13th... I really wish Sziget management bring them again!! Best headliner of last year in my opinion.

PS. NEW NAMES coming next week! Wow, first announcement was late but now it seems they're going faster!

Edited by marci14

Yep @Marci we waited 3 weeks for the second annoucement, now it's only 2 weeks! they also said "All styles".

@Payneruk: I'm 19 yo! my first festival was very small, in France (~15.000 persons i think) but i saw Noel Gallagher so it was worth a million dollars :P It will be my first "big" festival with camping etc.

If my friends get their visa we will be 5-6 guys around that age! ;) We are from Lebanon!

What about you?

Edited by Noeliam

Can I submit a late entry.

We are a group of 7 and I'm 44.

Three of our group are 47 year old so a new low (or high as far as age) has been reached.

This will be my third Sziget in a row and I will also be going to Festival no 6 in North Wales in September, again for the third time in a row.

Ubsolutely love a festival and Sziget is just about as good as it gets

Edited by jjason

I'm not liking this age thing. Does it really matter?

I'm 30, the girl who is coming with me is ten years younger, and we're camping with people all ages in between.

I think when I went in 2012 the people I ended up camped with were all younger than me, I didn't realise that until I got back and we added each other on Facebook.