Stones got paid...

Guest Sketchead

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stronger overall is better for us, but increasingly, the headliners are all about publicity/media exposure. One huge name will make the whole thing, as Nal says. There won't be anyone bigger unless LZ do it, which I reckon won't happen.

And in fairness, next time radiohead headline, despite how much everyone here hates them (I dont!), that will be a big event. They havent headlined the mainstage for over 10 years now.

cant wait for this site to be invaded by crazed radiohead fans

"truly the most important, innovative band since the beatles and if you disagree you simply dont understand music"

aye true that.

And in fairness, next time radiohead headline, despite how much everyone here hates them (I dont!), that will be a big event. They havent headlined the mainstage for over 10 years now.

cant wait for this site to be invaded by crazed radiohead fans

"truly the most important, innovative band since the beatles and if you disagree you simply dont understand music"

was this messageboard around in 2003? I defo wasnt here then.

I do wonder how they will compare....surely no-one will ever be able to eclipse the springsteen loons...will they? Who was that nutter who posted a billion live clips of him, good times.

I think the radiohead fans will be much more condescending. I'm all for it

was this messageboard around in 2003? I defo wasnt here then.

I do wonder how they will compare....surely no-one will ever be able to eclipse the springsteen loons...will they? Who was that nutter who posted a billion live clips of him, good times.

I think the radiohead fans will be much more condescending. I'm all for it