Daily Reviews - 54 days to go, 69 acts to go

Guest Pothuthic

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita Ora is beautiful. Smashed it at Glastonbury yesterday. 8/10

never heard of Jaguar Skills except for The Chris Moyles Show and being forced to sit through Bastille and Foals last night has made me grumpy enough today that I can't be bothered to look them/it/he/she up. 5/10.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Caught highlights of Rita Ora at Gladtonbury last night. Jesus Christ 2/10

Jaguar Skills - undoubtably one of the most under rated and imaginative DJ's out there, would definitely recommend seeing him if you haven't already. 8/10

Rita Ora: I think she is over rated and really doesnt deserve the place she has at V. I watched her set live online and I said she wasnt very good, watched the highlights and she sounded slightly better but not great so I guess BBC autotuned her performance. I think ill see her but only so I get a decent place for Calvin Harris

4/10

Jaguar Skills: Sounds good, I listened to some mixes he did of Kanye and Daft Punk as it was a suggestion when I listened to Kanye. Then I watched some footage of him DJing live and he is pretty good, gets people going and plays good songs but I dont think I will be there watching him

6/10

Ahh right, I think V is better than that so you should still got to V

Beyonce made alot from the UK dates so it would make sense for her to come back, but her V day hasnt sold out so maybe people arent too bothered anymore. Is she doing another set of dates anywhere else in the world?