The Saturdays

Beady Eye

Eels

Rita Ora

Rudimental

Jaguar Skills

Katy B

Pigeon Detectives

Why randomize it every day, just keep the list as it is and we will work down it. Its all mixed up and random anyway so instead of posting a new list every day just post the top two names that havent been reviewed yet? Good idea? that way we can keep doing it even if you arent online for a few days

We will be like shiiiit we cant play now, so erm dont die please :D

I am lucky enough to have Gabrielle Aplins Album on my phone, and I like most of the songs but they arent really lively at all, or really that singalong-y just nice to listen to. 'Please dont say you love me' is a good example of this, as its nice to listen to but not really the type of song to all the words to in my opinion. What im trying to say is shes good to listen to but singing over her would ruin it. However, I would only listen to her if there wasnt anyone else clashing with her as most of her songs are very similar

6/10

The Fratellis

Chelsea Dagger is a good sounding song, and probably one of their most popular and well known just by the chorus and sound of the song. Unfortunatly thats where my interest for them goes down hill as I could find another song which I really liked. There were a few which I could listen to, maybe first slot of the day I will see them

5/10

As of now, I don't like The Fratellis, but they are what they are, and they certainly don't pretend to be better than they are, and I did used to love them. Costello Music is a great album, plus I've heard a lot that they're brilliant live, so I'd recommend seeing them. Good(ish), fun music, Chelsea Dagger will probably be a highlight. They deserve to be higher up. 8/10

Gabrielle Aplin has already got off on the wrong foot with me, why is her name capitalised on spotify? :l

I really don't like her music, and I'm absolutely sick of seeing lyrics to that "Please don't say you love me" song plastered around facebook. I hold a grudge, sorry. 4/10

Tori Kelly: Good voice, didnt know she was originally a youtube sensation and thats how she came to be known but she has a good voice, Her covers of Suit & Tie and Best thing I never had are good, I dont really know any other songs she does. She plays the guitar pretty well and I think I could see her if no one else was on

6/10

Tom Odell: Another Love is a nice sounding song, his voice sounds like someone but I cant think who. He plays the piano well and sounds good, as well as his singing being nice to listen to. The lyrics could maybe do with being abit more upbeat and abit less repetitive but thats just how a chorus works I guess. Hold Me is one I like, probably the first of his songs I heard, and that is more upbeat. He sounds different as he is singing it compared to Another Love, but I like both songs

7/10

That maybe wouldn't have been 36 hours though :-P might as well keep the list you have most recently done and keep it midnight to midnight to do acts then we won't run out of days if we end up doing a lot of two day pairings like Gabrielle and fratellis has basically been

Our two for today (again apologies) are

-Rita Ora

-Jaguar Skills

Rita Ora

Jaguar Skills

Kings Of Leon

The Vaccines

Maximo Park

Katy B

Paloma Faith

Goldie Lookin' Chain

Rudimental