EE not giving out Glastonbury tickets to its competition winners?

Guest ads1980

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I seriously hate posting a link to the poxy D...Y M..L, this article does seem to more or less confirm something a bit strange going on in respect of similarities between old published images and the competition entries and winners. But the only thing that springs to mind is that I'm not sure that the obvious one is actually Terry's. I have a vague suspcion that the facebook published winners didn't actually include his :unsure: Anyways, defo real strange him suddenly going all 'shy' and possibly crawling back under his stone all that :P

Edited by mikeb

Aaron Savage @aarrsavage

@EE someone has entered your competition to win glastonbury tickets using one of my images, And won! @Terry_Finnegan entry is my image!

Lara O'Reilly @larakiara

@aarrsavage I'm following this up as a news story for the Marketing Week website. Is there a good email I can get you on to verify?

Aaron Savage @aarrsavage

... i'll be doing a big blog post on my website tomorrow, happy to answer any questions though [email addy deleted]

Edited by mikeb