Keeping it clean... showering at Glasto

Guest lockergr

Showering...at Glastonbury? Why would anyone waste time at the biggest festival in the world queuing for a shower or plumbing their tent into miles of tubing and solar devices when you can stay perfectly clean with anti-bac wetwipes and a good antiperspirant? Beggars belief....a bit like the folks who have to spend an hour queuing to get into the ChillnCharge and then spend another hour watching their mobile click up the bars...buy a spare battery or two...or a battery pack. Jeez. Next year I will have t-shirts for sale that say 'GET UP - GET ON IT' across the chest. PM me if you want one. This namby-pamby behaviour has to stop I tell you! Rant over :-)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly wasted time! In and out in 10 minutes, over 2 mornings - hung out around the Greenpeace field and surrounding areas on the Saturday morning where there was a little wait - so got to see that area a bit more too, as opposed to just sitting out around the tent before breakfast. If anything I probably experienced MORE of the festival this year because of this - plus, I felt more revived for the last 2 days, so enjoyed it more aswell

• 2 weeks later...