Clashfinder

Guest daniel.k

I know this will most likely be no where near the final thing but I got bored and thought I'd draft a Clashfinder up. I dont know much about making line ups flow, so rip the sh*t out of it if you want but I had a go and with half the acts announced it doesnt look too bad, I think I have too many acts on the main stage but I cant see older bands taking any other stage. And I know the times will need changing when more acts are announced but its a start. Anyway here's a link and make comment suggestions of changes and judgements in here :D

http:///s/v2013/

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4 I put on the undercover stage, where would you put them? I thought they werent mainstream enough to be main or 4music and the Arena could get abit full maybe.

Do you know if there will be a strongbow tent like in 2011? More acts to put in there :-)

If Vaccines were higher on main stage they would be announed with the day splits Im guessing as thats what they did with Script and Jessie J, stereophonics and Emile Sande. Unless they would sub 4music maybe? Dont think they would headline it. I havent heard Vaccines much but they came to my town last year and it was a sell out quickly.

Same with Courtneerers I havent heard them much apart from one or two clips from youtube, but with the lineup so far I cant see them being high on either of the bigger stages. I would probably prefer them to sub 4music so i can see someone else at that slot :P

Yeah, you do have a good point with that. I think they will sub Beady Eye personally.

Beyonce, The Script, Jessie J

Beady Eye, The Vaccines.

TDCC.

Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Emile Sande.

Calvin Harris, Courteeners.

Basement Jaxx

Thats what I think it could be. Though, I hope Vaccines dont clash with Stereophonics, would be a nightmare, as they havent announced their day yet!

Hmmm i might download Courteeners album and see what its like, I've been listening to Two Door Cinema Club most of the day. Where do you think they will play? I dont know if they have confirmed their day or not I cant remember without looking but I have them on Main Stage, maybe just person bias though. What do you think

Hmmm i might download Courteeners album and see what its like, I've been listening to Two Door Cinema Club most of the day. Where do you think they will play? I dont know if they have confirmed their day or not I cant remember without looking but I have them on Main Stage, maybe just person bias though. What do you think

I watched that video earlier and if they do headline the Arena I guess that pushes DJ Fresh back to sub and opens up a main stage slot which could be good. Where do you see Of Monsters and Men. I love them but i know some people are against them which i dont see why :-P I cant see them having a big slot, so at most middle on the 4music stage or Arena.

DJ Fresh would be a good sub for the Arena, would definately get the crowd going for Basement Jaxx if they are on the same days?

Of Monsters and Men for me would be on the 4Music somewhere, if not the Arena 3rd/4th down maybe. Saying that they started the Arena at Reading last year - so similar maybe somewhere.

If DJ Fresh was on Basement Jaxx day, the arena would be pretty empty so far thats why I put him on Beyonce day. I dont think Rudimental or DJ Fresh has confirmed the day so they could be the other way round.

Of monsters and men were quite unknown last year, i dont think their album was out at that time so they had an unknown band slot as opener. I think they are bigger now by a bit so they could be around 3rd/4th from the end like I have them :-)

I'd probably like them to be earlier on so theres less chance of a big clash but I would want them to have a longer slot that 30 mins I like pretty much all their songs :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you do have a good point with that. I think they will sub Beady Eye personally.

Beyonce, The Script, Jessie J

Beady Eye, The Vaccines.

TDCC.

Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Emile Sande.

Calvin Harris, Courteeners.

Basement Jaxx

Thats what I think it could be. Though, I hope Vaccines dont clash with Stereophonics, would be a nightmare, as they havent announced their day yet!

Edited by Zac Quinn