Clashfinder

Guest daniel.k

I'm fairly sure they did? I thought they announced 4 acts in day splits for each day, those being:-

Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Calvin Harris and Emeli Sande

Beyonce, Beady Eye, The Script and Jessie J

I might be going insane but I'm fairly sure they were the eight with their days officially announced.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, those are the eight listed under the day ticket options on Ticketmaster. (Were at the time of the official announcement and still there now).

Might be worth saying that if those listings reflect where each act is on the bill, then it points towards Kings of Leon being subbed by Stereophonics, and Emeli Sande being subbed by Calvin Harris. But on the other day to be fair it does suggest that Beyoncé is subbed by The Script, and Jessie J is subbed by Beady Eye, which we know is wrong ( unless Liam is talking out of his backside). I.E. The orders bobinup posted above aren't how they're listed on Ticketmaster.

Just found this :

Rita Ora and Calvin Harris will reportedly perform together at this year's V Festival.

According to The Metro, the couple - who went public with their romance last week - are planning to take to the stage for a duet at the music event in August.

Source - http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/rita-ora/382435-rita-ora-calvin-harris-v-festival-duet

http:///s/v2013staffordshire/

So yeah hi I made a Clashfinder for Staffs. Basically robbed the stage timings from last year's Clashfinder for Staffs and took it from there. Used all the info we've got about people who've specifically confirmed their days and put that in, then fiddled around with it til there were no genre clashes etc.

Let me know anything you'd change or whatever, cheers.

Edited by Zac Quinn

http:///s/v2013staffordshire/

So yeah hi I made a Clashfinder for Staffs. Basically robbed the stage timings from last year's Clashfinder for Staffs and took it from there. Used all the info we've got about people who've specifically confirmed their days and put that in, then fiddled around with it til there were no genre clashes etc.

Let me know anything you'd change or whatever, cheers.