Hand drawn Festival Maps / Prints

Guest bigbilly

Anybody know who sells the hand drawn maps of the festival? If I remember rightly It's a little stall which runs parallel between West Holts and railway line heading towards Avalon bar. I say hand drawn, rather they are prints of the original drawings.

I was lucky to get the 2011 Kate Chidley site print and some cards for Christmas just gone. All up on the walls now and look great - the site print especially is very detailed and I find myself studying it all the time.

top of the range LTFLNT dont remember seeing the stall but will def have a look this year ....

always gives me a funny feeling say that .....ie seeingit or doing it THIS YEAR ......... especially as its only me and the wife going out of our age group of friends ,we have family and there friends but it not the same is it ..

soz for nattering on there ....

great drawings ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

They're gorgeous. I bought two in 2010 (give her your address and she posts them out to you after the festival). She even sent a freebie, so all 3 are framed and on my wall. Love them!

*edited 'cos I put the wrong year!

Edited by SNUBBLE