Who is the 3rd headliner likely to be?

Guest adele92

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will honestly be very surprised if the third headliner isn't Green Day or Black Sabbath. i'm more inclined to think Green Day, but John from SOAD's comment about them 'doing R/L's so they can play with the headliner' (in so many words) makes me think Black Sabbath (as i can't imagine SOAD are desperate to play with Green Day - they're not well known for their Basket Case covers). but i guess that could just be a throwaway comment. if it's anybody else then well done FR for keeping it such a secret this year!

I think they must have paid big bucks to get someone to come over even if they're not around, and that's why it's such a mystery. Bar blur no ones tour dates seems to indicate themselves as likely. I still maintain it is gonna be a guitar "legend" band, and am thinking its between rhcp, linkin park, and sabbath. Can't even see green day tbh.

I think they must have paid big bucks to get someone to come over even if they're not around, and that's why it's such a mystery. Bar blur no ones tour dates seems to indicate themselves as likely. I still maintain it is gonna be a guitar "legend" band, and am thinking its between rhcp, linkin park, and sabbath. Can't even see green day tbh.

FR haven't booked Linkin Park as headliners when they have been in the country at the time, so why they'd pay big money to get them over here is beyond me. i still maintain that RHCP won't return yet. their shit performance is far too fresh in people's memories. Sabbath really does make the most sense, what with SOAD's comments, them having tour dates, new album, and of course, fitting in above SOAD

I've been looking into who has collaborated on stage with SOAD throughout there career this afternoon (been incredibly bored) and im now inclined to think metallica. They've played together before a while back but other than that not much, Sabbath and RHCP have much closer connections to SOAD so I'm going to discount them for now