Gazebos

Guest Boris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really give a shit about what GF HQ has to say? Gazebos, tent taping is the tip of the iceberg. People are gonna do what they want and justify it to themselves. No one cares in real terms and you can't make people change.

I remember a couple of years back me and my brother trekked to our desired campsite, we must have been 20 metres from anyone else and just as we were putting up the tent some people from the nearest camp began taping off an area that included us in it! I thought about having a go but to be honest we just moved off as wouldn't want some twonks like that as neighbours!

If pitched in the middle of a circle of tents where there would naturally be a gap anyway, I don't see the problem.

It's the twonks who bring gazebos that border on astrodomes who then tape them off with windbreaks and then put "No Entry" and "Private" signs on said windbreaks who really don't get it and get my goat.

If pitched in the middle of a circle of tents where there would naturally be a gap anyway, I don't see the problem.

It's the twonks who bring gazebos that border on astrodomes who then tape them off with windbreaks and then put "No Entry" and "Private" signs on said windbreaks who really don't get it and get my goat.

To me that would be like a red rag to a bull, each to their own of course but I'm sure in a less that sober state I would think of some ironic prank to play on them.

Suggestions anyone?

A quick change the their brains (via a scalpel or other elaborate means) so they say 'Please feel free to utilise our space ' then we all go and stand in said gazebo with our privates out & party.

See you on the other side!

Edited by whisty

Theres always a gazebo "request" from GF. I've brought one every year for the last 3 years. A life saver. People weren't moaning about my gazebo when they were sheltering under it from the pissing rain on the Wednesday last year when everyone was setting up the tents.

Its open to anyone, all welcome. There are usually up to 10 of us, mostly sharing small tents so its a good place to get out and relax in the morning - away from the rain and/or sun.

Came back from the efests footie game a few years ago for a chill out and there were two Scottish lads sitting under the gazebo. Sat down and had a few beers with them.

The fuckers putting ropes and tape around "their" area. Now theres a shower of w*nkers.