Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentioned it a couple of days back but never got round to posting the screenshot, Marrs website updating too is also promising for an announcement! Friday, maybe be announced with Beady Eye? Think she removed the tweet as soon as Beni said "in the next few days" you know what they're like.

Edited by STEatT

By the end of the week at last year's festival everybody seemed to be wearing basketball jerseys, don't suppose anyone knows if there was a place in the town or in the markets by the beach that were selling knock-off ones? I want one!

The worst 4th headliner possible IMO has just entered my mind, somebody please tell me that fucking Mumford and Sons have been disregarded as a headliner.

This years line-up is pretty good I reckon - considering the financial difficulties and uncertainty surrounding the festival last year. If there is still a headliner (which i doubt) it will sure;y be a fantastic lineup.

pretty impressed regardless!

"

Liam Gallagher’s Beady Eye and Johnny Marr head the list of a further 19 artists added to the FIB 2013 line-up. The former will be the headliners for Friday, July 19 along with Primal Scream. Johnny Marr, guitarist and former member of The Smiths, will also be in on Friday's fun. Knife Party, Skream, HOLA A TODO EL MUNDO, BBC DJ Zane Lowe, grime-hop from Wretch 32, synth magic from Telepathe, Brooklyn art school drop-out Lazaro Casanova, hipnotechno from Svreca and pop warmness from Jessica Sweetman.

"

936535_496985170349087_1730332386_n.jpg

Also:

"

These names complete the line-up for Maravillas, Trident Senses and Pringles FIB Club stages, with a couple of spots reserved for the winners of the Proyecto Demo and Fast Track to Benicassim (Supajam) contests.

"

Edited by Eddiemon

Beady Eye

Johnny Marr

Knife Party

Skream

Hola A Todo El Mundo

Zane Lowe

Wretch 32

Telepathe

Lazaro Casanova

Svreca