Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Next tuesday will be another batch of acts announced, (not the last headliner, as it will be announced in a forthnight)...

Regarding the local bus pass, it cost €12.50 for unlimited travel for 8 days with-in the Benicassim área.

FIB Camping sites: the Campfest which is included in your admission ticket is about 1 mile from the beach and the Villacamp, extra €80/€90 per person is approx 3/4 mile from the beach,

you can find a situation map and more information at www.benicassimfestival.info

What's the best way to get from Central Castellon to FIB, We're staying in a hotel there.

We were thinking Train to Beni and then get a cab back afterwards. Are there buses which will run direct from the festival site to Castellon?

Done it last year as my first experience of beni. Everything is a bit more civilised / sorted out (rows of tents rather then a mashup). Private showers (5/6 cubicles in a caravan kind of thing). Some of our friends were camping in the normal camping and we were chuffed we weren't in there. We are all villacamping this time around as well.

I'm also wondering this. I know there's go karting but is there any good bars? Has anyone been to Castellon? Is it worth having a trip there for a day Monday-Wednesday?

I would agree with dp313 but somewhere I remember from my last trip to Benicassim (Went to the festival but also on a "normal holiday"). It's Peniscola, a few miles up the road. Very historic and chilled place. Still tourist orientated but a good place away to get away from it all. Won't be many festival goers but you could chill in the early evening, get a nice meal then head back to Benicassim