Make One Non-Musical Change To Improve R&L

Guest Yellow_Fellow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the nme stage out of the tent and have 2 open air stages. Ban children under atleast 14, way to many children at both leeds last year and download this year. Also would make the line up posters they sell at leeds the leeds order rather than the reading order.

The only 2 festivals that would never change sites is reading and glastonbury.

Except it already has. :lol:

It's a festival that originally existed outside of Reading, and then moved to Reading.

It's a festival that has happened or attempted to happen (I forget which) near Reading but away from the Richfield Ave site.

It's a festival that even on the Richfield Ave site is now sited quite a way from where it originally was (which was at the Caversham Bridge end of the road).

So nerrr. :P

Except it already has. :lol:

It's a festival that originally existed outside of Reading, and then moved to Reading.

It's a festival that has happened or attempted to happen (I forget which) near Reading but away from the Richfield Ave site.

It's a festival that even on the Richfield Ave site is now sited quite a way from where it originally was (which was at the Caversham Bridge end of the road).

So nerrr. :P

Of course it's part of the criteria. If I can't afford to go, then I can't go. I don't have much money, so I save and go to ones that are most appealing/cheapish to get to. If cost wasn't an issue i'd go to all the festivals I wanted to, but I can't afford to.

Surely this is the same idea of having the same festival in the north and the south too? So each site is closer to those of either side.

Ban anyone who is not their for a full festival experience.

No word of a lie - this happened to me back in 2006.

Queing for the bogs, as you do, when to young ladies (17/18) dressed up to the nines. Designer wellies, sunflower in a the hat they woudnlt normally wear, hotpants and a can of strongbow......you know the type.

One of them turns to the other and says "I know what we can do, how about we head back to the campsite for a bit, then to the arena and then we can go back to the hotel to wash our hair and have a shower before heading back for *insert innane pop punk band here*"

I turned around and just stood there is utter disbelief that these girls had pitched a tent in a campsite but had a hotel room to go to "incase things got too much" - ridiculous.

If you are not prepared to stink, not wash, drink till you cant see and generally enjoy all the festuival has to offer....GTFO.

Ban anyone who is not their for a full festival experience.

No word of a lie - this happened to me back in 2006.

Queing for the bogs, as you do, when to young ladies (17/18) dressed up to the nines. Designer wellies, sunflower in a the hat they woudnlt normally wear, hotpants and a can of strongbow......you know the type.

One of them turns to the other and says "I know what we can do, how about we head back to the campsite for a bit, then to the arena and then we can go back to the hotel to wash our hair and have a shower before heading back for *insert innane pop punk band here*"

I turned around and just stood there is utter disbelief that these girls had pitched a tent in a campsite but had a hotel room to go to "incase things got too much" - ridiculous.

If you are not prepared to stink, not wash, drink till you cant see and generally enjoy all the festuival has to offer....GTFO.