Line Up Prediction?

Guest James Harris

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say this. Selling arena tours generally means you can headline or at least co-head.

Noel - Subs or doesn't play

FATM - co-headlines or doesn't play

Snow Patrol - co-headlines or doesn't play.

Whichever way you look at it, if there are co-headliners, the band 3rd down is playing 3rd IMO. I can't see Flo taking this position and Neil has said himself than a sub at the very least is all he can see.

Flo has been ruled out of playing below the other co-head, my guess is R&L.

I'm not sure if that's the most watertight of theories, although I can see what you're getting at.

Before and after her V sub performance, Rihanna was in the process of selling out a 29 date UK arena tour last year, including 10 shows at the O2. She didn't headline.

Florence & the Machine are about to set out on a 10 date UK arena tour, with three sold out Alexandra Palace shows. Alexandra Palace is half the capacity of the O2.

The idea that Florence & the Machine are being touted as a possible co-headliner seems very strange to me, as Rihanna surely should have headlined last year if it's all about how many arenas you can sell out? Her ticket sales far outstripped the Arctic Monkeys tour that took place at the same time later that year.

ok, have florence and the machine been ruled out as co-headliner or not? Again, it's not clear what luckysalt 'isn't right' about in his prediction!

(I don't have a problem with her being there, but she'd be a naff headliner)

Flo isn't co-headlining.

I'm not even sure if she's on the bill. I thought she was nailed on until about a week ago, but now it's completely up in the air.