Early bird - In for both festivals

Guest duckonastick

Got an early bird for EOTR 2012 - but didn't get a joint one including NDH as well.

I am assuming they will sell stand-alone tickets for NDH after the Early Birds have sold out? I think we'll probably go to NDH (kinda hoping it'll be a bit like early EOTRs - we've been going since 2008) but need to sort out finances and find out a bit more info first!

359 days to go... :)

I would absolutely love to book early bird tickets but it's just too much money in one go for me - I have to save every year for my ticket because I'm on a really low wage. I really don't begrudge the final price because I love EoTR and the ticket price is worth every penny BUT I wish there was some kind of lay-away scheme, I've volunteered in the knitting tent at Camp Bestival for the past few years and saw on their website that they run a similar scheme so if it works for them....I'd love to secure a ticket and I could probably stretch to an initial holding deposit of £50-75 and then I could split the remainder over four or five payments.

Just thinking outloud really....

Yup, me and the wife will be going to both. Would love it if NDH was more of a folk/country thing, moderate size artists like Justin Townes Earle would be fantastic.

And the Felice Brothers headlining please smile.gif

Thanks for the post Riverlodge - some interesting comments as well, along the lines of:

"I've been to Reading and Leeds a couple of times before, but hadn't planned to go this year. I ended up nabbing a weekend ticket for £100 a few days before it started from some poor newly-unemployed in Ebay . I think i might stick to leaving it to the last minute for the future as with demand being a bit lower, it's easier to get a good last minute price, although i do fancy going to End of The Road next year, and that one does seem to be popular."