Glastommbury

Guest tommmy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get Radio 1 involved?

A small field with Nick Grimshaw buggering Colonel Oliver North all weekend. Yes the Grim up North field.

Also Fernne Cotton in a noose rotting away with large birds feeding off her deacaying corpse. No pun or play on words just that.

[/

Edited by tinktink

Thanks for digging that photo up again Tommmy.

For the totty under 25 I'm going with Isobel Anderson.

I would also get rid of all bullshit traders. Tarot readers, half the healing tents etc. And turn Greenfields into a giant weed themepark. I heard the candyfloss there is epic.

..and yet she looks about 12 in that pic.

I thought you preferred birds with a bit more meat on them Tommmy, bit of love handle, couple of folds so you've got somewhere to stick your phone...

Edited by Spindles

Can someone confirm something for me please, the sun beams part of that sign indicates that it is a viewing area, so are these directions to where you can view people dogging, or where you can carrying out dogging yourself? I have chacked and it doesn't mention which in my Highway Code book and it wasn't a question during my driving test, so I'm not sure

Please help!

Edited by Morse Code

Stroud B4070. Now take the 4th letter of the alphabet instead of the 4. Now do the same with the 7. What do you get - Stroud Beogo. Don't tell me that doesn't mean anything sinister cos I aint listening. Nurse, where's my laudanum.