The Glasto scorecard 2011

Guest budvar

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, I hated Ok Computer at the time cos I was all about THE RAWK. But Kid A came out as I was starting to get into more interesting music and hit me in the right place in the right time. I've come to love OK Computer now. I thought In Rainbows was quite possibly their best album, but KOL felt more like an EP than an album.

Their Park show - couldn't see, couldn't hear, it was dangerously crowded. I enjoyed 15 Step and Mr Magpie and then left after that. A disappointment

I am a huge fan of your honesty! As much as I want to be cool and hip, I don't really like anything since OK Computer. The Bends is still in my top ten albums ever. Any chance that they've reached the point where the radical and different thing to do would be to make an album full of melodic songs yet? I doubt it, but I'll bet they've got some great indie-pop left up their sleeves for if they get bored!

The King Blues, Pulp, The Streets and Omar Souleyman - all scored high for me. Where was Grace Petrie's name? Did I miss it. loved her set at Leftfield on the Sunday

Do you know if she was in the A-Z list in the official programme? That's what this list is based on. The alphabetical order is weird, so she'd be under "P" based on her surname.

There's also a chance I could have missed her by mistake...