This tine in ONE week

Guest rischbrit

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably just finished packing the car up, and then will get a few hours sleep before the drive to 'Heaven on Earth'. Don't know what time I am leaving yet. All depends on whether I go straight to the carpark, or pop in the Rifllemans to meet eFesters

Much the same as today really - sitting at my desk but spending most of my time on here!

Will be leaving home at about 7.30pm once the car's all packed, heading down to a Travelodge about an hour away from site.

Boring everyone who makes eye contact with me that I'm off to Glastonbury in a matter of hours!

normally go down and stay in a B&B - stayed in Parsnips last year and was on the A361 for 6:30am - however half of England had already got there early and we ended up in a car park which was back over the other side of the A361 on the west side - W51 I think and a full 1 plus mile walk to Pennards, that and a horrendous 6 hour queue in boiling heat

So this year decided it was car parks and we are going back to Kidley Mead - mainly so we are nearer Shangri-La late night entry point. Going to be in those queues at 5am - I want to be in, pitched, sorted and smoking a fat cigar by 11am !

as for soton eateries - back in your box ;)

Edited by Aragorn

I'll be at work doing almost next to nothing, as all my mind will be able to think about is, 'I'll be leaving in a few hours for Glastonbury!!! Woooooooooo!!!' With my stomach doing somersaults with excitement! :)

ONE - MORE - WEEK!!! SEE YOU THERE!!! :)

On this - how early should/can I ACTUALLY get there for campervan fields, as my Tuesday morning is free (probably stick the 'van somewhere locally that night)?

Hopefully by this time in a week I'll be settled and have already eaten my first Glasto BBQ :D.

Tuesday 16:46 local time and I'm currently waiting at immigration in a stupidly hot country waiting to fly back to the UK. This time tomorrow I'll be dragging my stuff down from the loft and finally getting excited knowing that this time next week I'll be half way down the M6 on the way to our hotel for Tuesday night!:)