Chucking piss

Guest Beccorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean they use the toilets provided for them on site similar to the toilets provided for you on site to use but don't use. :rolleyes: Then we have more bollocks try to divert away from how you're not just too fat & lazy to use a toilet but considering you're willing to walk to the pub to use the toilet & throwing up when you've tried it looks more like you're just too much of a pussy to use them.

Edited by Mega Ross

• 9 months later...

I can't believe what I have read in this thread. People throw piss at festivals? Anyone doing that should be removed, thrown off site and banned from said festival for life.

If they threw it at me I would end up in the cells for ripping the throwers head off.

I can't believe what I have read in this thread. People throw piss at festivals? Anyone doing that should be removed, thrown off site and banned from said festival for life.

If they threw it at me I would end up in the cells for ripping the throwers head off.

Edited by LondonTom