Next announcement soon

Guest Dukeeyyy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the new announcement is coming after Download because they have one of their bands I reckon it'll will be Skindred, Midna Lake or Pretty Reckless with Skindred being my preffered choice. Acts on the non-main stages would of been announced already, rule out the bands that are too big to be slotted in now and ones that would look out of place I can't see anyone else.

Friday

THE HORRORS

DIGITALISM

TOM VEK

WHITE DENIM

ANNA CALVI

THE ANTLERS

FOSTER THE PEOPLE

CEREBRAL BALLZY

DRY THE RIVER

THE COMPUTERS

ISLET

MINI MANSIONS

CHERRI BOMB

Saturday

THE MIDNIGHT BEAST

RIVAL SCHOOLS

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

CLOUD CONTROL

CULTS

MARIACHI EL BRONX

GROUPLOVE

TRIBES

BIG DEAL

YOUNG THE GIANT

Sunday

PETER DOHERTY

BROTHER

ED SHEERAN

THE TWILIGHT SINGERS

COCKNBULLKID

TWIN ATLANTIC

FIGHT LIKE APES

BENJAMIN FRANCIS LEFTWICH

LITTLE COMETS

DUTCH UNCLES

NIGHTBOX

FLATS

ROMANCE

Poster is up on official site too.

Still can't say i'm too happy with The Midnight Beast headlining... Was hoping that a credible band were announced above them - surely they're more of an alternative act?! :/ o well! Rest of FR stage looks mint though!!

Edited by darth haggis

Mini Mansions has just rescued the first Friday slot for me anything less screamy is fine with me! Given Cherri Bomb who based on Last.Fms description sound like the worlds worst band should be before 12 due to 14 bands... The Antlers are a good addition for me as well as Twin Atlantic, disappointed Tribes clash with 2 Door though.

Tribes clash with 2Door? THANK GOD. I have an excuse not to see 2 Door then, phew.

Alright announcement, surprised about Tom Vek being that low. Shame the acts I do like appear to be clashing with all the other bands I like, and the bands I do not like clash with the bands I do not like. Bah.