Panoramic pics of the site

Guest Wickedfaerie

Today's picture HERE. There is LOADS going on today. Traffic is an absolute nightmare around Pilton - road blocks everywhere; campervans and caravans parked up in the way, waiting to get in. I swear half the site is full before Wednesday!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, bottom left corner.

it's in the field of a neighbouring farm, and i can't remember the lady's name, but she wasn't exactly pro-festival and put up the cross as a message to all us sinners.

she featured in many of the 80s/90s documentaires about the festival if you do a youtube search.

i think she may have passed now and her land is rented out for glamping. such are the times i suppose.

edit, here she is, Anne Goode.

Works fine for me:)

I notice there are loads of tents at the top of Pennards already, I remember reading on another thread they were going to stop crew doing that, it seems that they did not bother. I don't really care but I know this really winds a lot of people up.

Sorry about the link not working last time - don't know how managed to do that. Will try again. We took a photo just before leaving at about 10am between the rain. Have a look HERE!

Traffic on the A361 is almost non existent, so no problems if you haven't left yet. The site today was as expected - fairly muddy in areas of high traffic, but didn't seem to be getting worse as the hot sun was doing its best to dry it out. No rain here all afternoon, but very cloudy at the moment.

The family camping field near the kidz field was full at 11am, so don't even bother - go to the quiet one the other side.

Sorry - didn't go as far as the stone circle, so no idea what that is either.