No more Joe Bananas!

Guest michael eavis' beard

Hi all, I'm revisiting after a very long break, A break from the world of social media NOT festivals, I've returned as Lenny was a very close friend and I'm finding comfort in the nice memories people are recalling. Some of you may of even witnessed Lenny being rickshawed around Glastonbury in 2023, not by me but another fantastic friend, You may of caught me swearing at him for lack of electricity in his mobility scooter at Muckyweekender though. I'm posting this as a thankyou to all that waved and cheered and returned his smiles in what was his last festival season. I'm also plagiarizing a message that was sent to me which sums it all up

"JB has a VIP backstage pass to the biggest festival in the otherwhere, full of music and magick. Not a mobiliity scooter in sight for all are restored once over the rainbow bridge"

There' gonna be a party..........

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

13 hours ago, tomf3 said:

Yeah surprised not to see a bit more love for JB on here. Aside from a great stall, he really was a pioneer when it came to Glastonbury's late night offerings. The first years that I attended his stall was the late night area (although I'm sure there were other things happening that we didn't know about).

There were a few mentions at the time in here 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mashedonmud said:

Hi all, I'm revisiting after a very long break, A break from the world of social media NOT festivals, I've returned as Lenny was a very close friend and I'm finding comfort in the nice memories people are recalling. Some of you may of even witnessed Lenny being rickshawed around Glastonbury in 2023, not by me but another fantastic friend, You may of caught me swearing at him for lack of electricity in his mobility scooter at Muckyweekender though. I'm posting this as a thankyou to all that waved and cheered and returned his smiles in what was his last festival season. I'm also plagiarizing a message that was sent to me which sums it all up

"JB has a VIP backstage pass to the biggest festival in the otherwhere, full of music and magick. Not a mobiliity scooter in sight for all are restored once over the rainbow bridge"

There' gonna be a party..........

I had the pleasure of sharing a few pints with Lenny last year. This is a photo I took, I can't recall the other person's name unfortunately. He was a lovely bloke and I know a few will be raising a glass to him this year. Enjoy the tunes wherever you are Lenny

received_1325506785061226.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1