2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

This is a random one but can anyone imagine Latitude pulling off Daft Punk? People can laugh but the last fests they did was only 35k in Rock Ness, which is now the size of Latitude. And whatever Hyde Park was at Wireless then, Just to piint out too, they were not the main headliner at Rock Ness but were at Hyde Park.

Elbow

Bon Iver

Daft Punk

It would be a Daft Punk thing too and be totally out the blue as an announcement on Monday

Edited by gazza_20

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest... I hope not.

They'll take up an undeserved high slot. Their set in '09 had the smallest Mainstage crowd i've ever seen. They were good, but the crowd was only a few rows thick. They were too high that year

Argh, today's news has frustrated me. I thought we finally had our set of headliners yesterday with Blur as an SR, then when Neil said it wasn't them I was convinced it was Green Day, only for Neil to confirm that they were out of the running too. Back to square one!

This may be a very long shot as it was only three years ago and they weren't very good, but Foo Fighters headlined in both 2002 and 2005, and this band will sell tickets...what about Kings Of Leon?

Edited by VCK

Argh, today's news has frustrated me. I thought we finally had our set of headliners yesterday with Blur as an SR, then when Neil said it wasn't them I was convinced it was Green Day, only for Neil to confirm that they were out of the running too. Back to square one!

This may be a very long shot as it was only three years ago and they weren't very good, but Foo Fighters headlined in both 2002 and 2005, and this band will sell tickets...what about Kings Of Leon?