2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may well not b but I've heard that Pulp's crowd wasn't that big and they played with a band that is typical R&l all over in The Strokes and it was a struggling selling festival. The Strokes should never have headlined, and Pulp walked them.

You have got those hits yes and Joy Division covers but how many 17 years old know and listen to that stuff? As I say, we're talking about a slot where a lot of people just stand for the headliner as it is, in a way, the sub is the penultimate slot.

Just wondering, why has there not been much talk about Bullet For My Valentine?

Subheadlined the NME stage in 2008, since then they've released Fever and played arenas

New Album this year, haven't been announced for Download or Soni, so possible NME headliner? Would be a much better choice than Enter Shikari playing for the fourth year in a row

Subheadlined the NME stage in 2008, since then they've released Fever and played arenas

New Album this year, haven't been announced for Download or Soni, so possible NME headliner? Would be a much better choice than Enter Shikari playing for the fourth year in a row

Edited by Hart Attack

Yeah i was thinking 3rd on the Foos day until Tenacious D were announced as Strong Rumour, think they seem more likely but thats just my opinion

Could play 3rd if Green Day are in fact headlining instead of Blur?

If not then definitely NME headliner to counter an Indie day e.g. Kasabian and Blur/The Cure

I can confirm that Kasabian and Blur are co-headlining and the Cure are subbing to Green Day. Foo fighters will headline the other day.

I don't know who's playing which day yet... the line-up will be out soon though.

Florence & the Machine and the maccabees are also booked, don't know what positions

I can confirm that Kasabian and Blur are co-headlining and the Cure are subbing to Green Day. Foo fighters will headline the other day.

I don't know who's playing which day yet... the line-up will be out soon though.

Florence & the Machine and the maccabees are also booked, don't know what positions