2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

I reckon that it would be something like Blur at Hyde Park that would make Melvin go against booking them over if they were playing a different fest.

I'm also not sure that Kasabian would be anymore in the running should Pheonix not happen as they still stated the want to do big outdoor gigs.

Although some may disagree and it'll be interesting to get Neil's view but I think the following will not play it, and with most of the bands mentioned below we rule out headlining too.

Jay Z

Green Day

Linkin Park

Kasabian

Soundgarden (Just cause they were an option)

Biffy Clyro

Rammstein

Blur

Slipknot (Again, just cause they were knocked about)

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slipknot would be one that nobody really saw coming, and also would be an exclusive. Get someone like Noel Gallagher or Lostprophets to headline the NME for a clash and then it would be sorted.

I for one would love to see Slipknot headline, potentially co-headline with SOAD (which has been branded about before)

Rammstein would just be incredible although very unrealistic.

Don't see the hype in Kasabian at all either. They, like the Arctic Monkeys are heavily over-rated IMHO

Slipknot would be one that nobody really saw coming, and also would be an exclusive. Get someone like Noel Gallagher or Lostprophets to headline the NME for a clash and then it would be sorted.

I for one would love to see Slipknot headline, potentially co-headline with SOAD (which has been branded about before)

Rammstein would just be incredible although very unrealistic.

Don't see the hype in Kasabian at all either. They, like the Arctic Monkeys are heavily over-rated IMHO