eFest Camp 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of Poleski's +3 but thought I'd introduce myself :) I'm Kim, and it's my first festival, ever. Scary times. Megamega excited, and Poleski says that you lot are a nice bunch, so looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you :)

Hey - this will be my 3rd Rockness but my usual camping buddies are travelling Australia.

I will be coming with 2 friends coming from Canada. Would love to be part of the Efest camp for kicks and giggles. Where is it going to be situated this year after all the changes announced in the guide??

Looking forward to meeting some like minded festival addicts! Nothing better than that feeling you get once you have set up your tent and the only care you have for the next 3 days is fitting in all the amazing acts!! (and making sure you don't run out of booze)

My names Lana - my canadian friends Sarah and Amii.

Hiya Lana,

Not sure on where the location will be, am no longer going as a punter (and might not be there at all) so I will leave it to some of the regulars to pick a spot.

If am there, I will be around anyway :)

I'm all for it! include me a few others

It's my first time at Rockness so where about is the efest camp in the campsite as they have changed the campsite layout compared to where the camp was proposed to be? Also, how do i go about introducing myself?

Is it just a turn up, pitch up and get chatting routine?

Name's Michael, cheers

Edited by SilverLining

I'm all for it! include me a few others

It's my first time at Rockness so where about is the efest camp in the campsite as they have changed the campsite layout compared to where the camp was proposed to be? Also, how do i go about introducing myself?

Is it just a turn up, pitch up and get chatting routine?

Name's Michael, cheers

Can't say I'm too fussed where the eFest Camp is, I'd say Yellow is the safest bet. We'll probably be arriving about 12pm and I'd imagine a few others will be arriving about that time so we really need somewhere with plenty of space which won't fill up to quick.

Can't say I'm too fussed where the eFest Camp is, I'd say Yellow is the safest bet. We'll probably be arriving about 12pm and I'd imagine a few others will be arriving about that time so we really need somewhere with plenty of space which won't fill up to quick.

We'll be there by 10 and were going to get some sort of flag at the campsite so people know where we are. Will post what flag we have when it's been bought haha. 2pm we'll defo be there, probably very drunk but we will be by our tents in some shape or form!

The walk from car park to box office is easy and same with the walk to the entrance. They aren't far from each other at all and there are people to guide you incase you get lost. It will all seem a lot more straight forward when you actually get there. Festival maps have a habit of being unaccurate and complicated haha!

I always get a bus/taxi and found it so easy to come in G4 and head straight through box office and into campsite.

The walk to the campsite is always the worst part though! First year parking a car there so hope its not a much longer walk.

Why can't it be June 10th today! I am all ready to go!!

Hi! My name is Fleur and my boyfriend (Michael) and i are rockness newbies and would love to come join the efest fun! sounds like there is a bit of camp spot choosing troubles but sadly i have no knowledge to add to that conversation! will trust the wiser and more experienced to pick a spot! look forward to meeting you all next weekend!