No Laura Marling?

Guest Roonwilldo

Very strange...Not updated on The Grauniad's page yet but the Glasto site has actually changed it to an announcement of "Thirteen more acts" so I guess she really isn't confirmed now. Maybe things have changed because she won a brit award - more money, better slot? Hope not.

Did you watch her at The Park last year? Average I thought. I was a bit rough with beer/sunstroke at the time but I thought the set just as it was getting dark had potential to be spine tingling and emotional; it just wasn't IMO.

im sure they will both be there their agents probably didnt want them announced so soon for one reason or another though.

Laura was unbelievable last year one of my favourite performanes of last year's festival, the time of day and stage was just right :)

the funny thing is although i like her i cant see how if she returned this year, presumably to a different stage, that it would be as good. the park stage is by far and away the most appropriate stage for her and i dont think she'd be anywhere near as good if it wasnt there!