Abba and the Rolling Stones

Guest Jason447

Heard from a source this week that Abba and Rolling Stones will be playing.

Can't remember why source said Abba, but he said it was a sure thing. He mentioned that Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood were seen at Worthy Farm recently.

My source is in the entertainment industry, so could be true...............

Edited by Jason447

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another saddleback goes streaking through the clouds while Satan practices for his appearance on "Dancing On Ice" at home.

Here's hoping so, anyway - obviously that's aimed at ABBA and not Keith Wood and the rest of the British Lions 2001 touring party, or "The Rolling Stones" as they're apparently now known!

Can't remember why source said Abba, but he said it was a sure thing. He mentioned that Mick Jagger and Keith Wood were seen at Worthy Farm recently.

Just saying what I heard. If it's untrue you can shoot me down in flames. If it's true I'll accept a donation to Water Aid as a reward!!!!!!

And I ain't bothered about Abba, and I ain't that fussed about the Stones (although it will probably be the only chance I would ever get to see them).

Can't remember why source said Abba, but he said it was a sure thing. He mentioned that Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood were seen at Worthy Farm recently.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/60421/ABBA-Backed-To-Play-Glastonbury-Festival-2011

Backed to appear at Glastonbury by bookies. They haven't reuinted yet (as far as anyone knows) and there is no mention of backed to headline. Just to appear. Would they headline if they were to appear? I don't know. Can't stand them personally. Their music reminds me of cheap disco's and wedding receptions with aunties and uncles dancing badly. Perhaps there is going to be a pop day on the Pyramid lol, Abba, Take That, Beyonce, Rihanna - all rumoured in some place or another. The though of it is making me feel ill........

http://www.gigwise.com/news/60421/ABBA-Backed-To-Play-Glastonbury-Festival-2011

Backed to appear at Glastonbury by bookies. They haven't reuinted yet (as far as anyone knows) and there is no mention of backed to headline. Just to appear. Would they headline if they were to appear? I don't know. Can't stand them personally. Their music reminds me of cheap disco's and wedding receptions with aunties and uncles dancing badly. Perhaps there is going to be a pop day on the Pyramid lol, Abba, Take That, Beyonce, Rihanna - all rumoured in some place or another. The though of it is making me feel ill........