Rewards for weight loss

Guest Katster

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping ibs will rule out anything more serious to be fair! Ibs is a pain but at least it isn't anything to worry about. Plus, I already know two major triggers for me if that's what it is...bread and cheese. Which again, is a pain, but at least I'll know!

I am hoping ibs will rule out anything more serious to be fair! Ibs is a pain but at least it isn't anything to worry about. Plus, I already know two major triggers for me if that's what it is...bread and cheese. Which again, is a pain, but at least I'll know!

thought you looked well slimmer in alchemy? pics!

i've yoyo'd throughout april and looking set to stick this week. just gotten really lazy. i'm happy enough though, but would be chuffed with a flatter tummy and hitting around 12st12ish

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever try keto, ketogenic diets for burning fat?

a low carb diet basically, i've never bothered trying to cut down carbs or carb cycling or anything, just think I'd be knackered all the time,

wondering if it's worth trying? altohugh I'm in the gym most nights lifting weights and do cardio 3x a week, limiting carbs/carb cycling surely I'm going to just feel tired all the time, too tired to train?

regarding cutting carbs, i'm having my curries just as they are now. and packing them with veg, not bothering with stodgy rice. still very filling, plus i love mushrooms and peppers.

lost 2lbs last week. christ knows how, had a litre of bacardi and sugary mojitos at the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I am back on it again after a shaky few weeks not helped by my mum being diagnosed with breast cancer. I have lost 2lb in my first week back on the plan and didn't put any on when I came off it so that's good. I am running now, training for the race for life in July. I hope everyone else is still doing ok.

thread bump, yay :)

i'm onto double figures for pounds now, else i dunno if i've gained or lost some weeks. gained .6lbs this week :P but overall for the month, i'm 3.4lbs down :)

was a bad boy this week so need to get back on it this week. lots of sit ups!!