Bottled Bands

Guest RichieParf

I'm bored so I googled bottled bands at R&L and apparently the reason why Daphne and Celeste were booked to play R&L was because they wanted to f**k meet Eminem (hence why they played on the heavy day) and forced thier manager into it. When Eminem dropped out they tried to aswell but their label wouldn't let them as they knew what was going to happen and it would be a good bit of buzz.

Edited by jump

It was f**king hilarious when Daphne and Celeste played. It wasn't just bottles, it was rotten tomatoes (how the f**k they got them in I'll never know) and Super Soakers presumably filled with piss. In hindsight it wasn't funny but watching it as a 18 year old it was quite a sight.

• 1 month later...

50 cent was hilarious!! All the w*nkers complaining about people bottling him. He f**king incited it and had filled bottles waiting on stage ready to bottle the crowd after his reception at Leeds.

The guy actively encouraged it as far as I could see.

Edited by SuddenElite

It was f**king hilarious when Daphne and Celeste played. It wasn't just bottles, it was rotten tomatoes (how the f**k they got them in I'll never know) and Super Soakers presumably filled with piss. In hindsight it wasn't funny but watching it as a 18 year old it was quite a sight.

I would of loved to have seen it in person, I remember watching it years ago on The Big Breakast with Denise Van Outen talking about it in complete shock and they showed a clip and it was more impressive than the scene in 300 where the arrows block out the sun.

That was the 1st time I had ever heard of R&L fest as well.