011 reading bigger hit than 010

Guest joe1990 fresh account

What the f**k are you on about in general & buy into what? Loads of bands have no. 1 single & albums. Kings Of Leon have 5 no.1 singles I believe and what you're accusing rap of is what Kings Of Leon do. They take generic subject matters and write a few lyrics to it, what do you think Sex On Fire & Use Somebody are about?

No, I can't stand MCR, I like Aracde Fire and I'm indifferent to Green Day as I rate them live but wouldn't bother buying their albums.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buy in to the fake rock n roll coming out of the u.s that gets so much attention over here. that why i said kings of leon as so good because they do make the hits.

tbh im not a big fan of them tunes of kings of leon. there a little to main stream. there new album is the one for me.

wouldn't kill them to show it,if they have so much sole and passion. i still think there good,you try make out like there somthing special when there clearly not.

kings of leon do somthing that no alot of bands do, they make great catchy rock tunes that appeal to a wide range of people. A.F are simply not rock n roll at there best there alternative.

nope. im saying alot of amrican rock is not rock, so its fake. some e.g of fake u.s rock bands MCR FOOS G.D RHCP. true rock n roll from the u.s GNR, king of leon, lynyrd skynyrd, nivarna. im not saying all bands and sorts of music are fake just because i dont like it. but most is.

Usually I don't feed trolls.

But did you just call Red Hot Chili Peppers... one of the oldest American rock bands on the music scene at the moment more fake than Kings of Leon?

I will be the first one to admit Stadium Arcadium compared with their older stuff wasn't as good, but seriously? They've been around around 20 years now... and Flea is regarded as one of the best bassists of all time, I don't see anyone from KoL ever being held in that regard, and I doubt it will ever happen.

I have read so much of you, and you honestly talk utter crap. That just took the bullet.