singles thread

ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I bet you do actually. Can I see them please? You can keep your bra on if you like, I don't mind.

Was going to make an innuendo using 'blow my own horn', but it's too easy.

No, no you can't.

And I thought of the horn-blowing innuendo when I typed it.

haha fact.

It is a bit frightening to get an unexpected declaration of love via text after a shag though I'd imagine, real or not.

This is an odd post for my first one in a while lol but anyway. Something along these lines happened to me just yesterday. Now there is this girl I have slept with 3 times spread over 3 years, completely drunken stuff. Anyway she tries it on last night but I am on self imposed drink ban, so wasn't happening. So chatting away, just being polite and she trumps up that she loves me and has done ever since the first time we slept together. She has split up with her on/off boyfriend of 5 years because she can't me get out my head, admits to stalking me :blink: not only on Facebook but literally following me, she has told her family including her kid about me and my friend says she looks at me like an animal would prey!

As a 6ft2, large rugby playing, bike riding bloke I do find it slightly frightening to say the least! :( It's propper f*cked up!

I think my problem is i'm too picky and hate making my mind up. Met up with this guy the other day (we used to work at the same place, he added me online, turns out that we didnt really know each other at work) went ok, walked round town nattering and browsing, and he's nice, but i'm not sure whether i want nice. There's no spark or chemistry there, plus trying to grope my arse in the middle of a toy shop was a bit off-putting <_<

Might go and see if Mr A wants to meet next week sometime instead!

This country's really gone to the dogs.

article-1222090-06e759d9000005dc-342_468x342.jpg

A typical night out in Wales?:P

Yeah that's not a posed photo at all, is it? Lucky there happened to be a camera around when a girl did something that no drunken girl, no matter how drunk, would attempt naturally - trying to balance with your knickers around your ankles. :rolleyes:

The Sun once paid my friend's daughter to pose with a fake tattoo of Take That, supposedly a real tattoo with all their names on, just after Robbie left.

gemstarr, I think you've had a raw deal here - while I agree that you should take responsibility for your own actions, and if you feel your behaviour is out of control when drunk, you need to control your drinking, I appreciate how difficult it can be. Young people, students in particular, do have a strong drinking culture, and it's difficult to kill the mood when you're the only person not up for a bit of riotous partying.

I think you've fallen victim more to a bit of gender stereotyping - you've discussed the guys you've been able to pull, and it's been taken as boasting about your conquests. Men are allowed to discuss this, but not women. Women are still expected to be modest and unassuming. Welcome to the 21st century. :rolleyes:

Edited by feral chile

Yeah that's not a posed photo at all, is it? Lucky there happened to be a camera around when a girl did something that no drunken girl, no matter how drunk, would attempt naturally - trying to balance with your knickers around your ankles. :rolleyes:

:huh: I've seen much worse than that!

:huh: I've seen much worse than that!

I'm sure. If it had been a photo of someone lying in a pool of vomit/urine/pile of faeces with their knickers round their ankles I'd have believed in it.

But that girl is exhibiting a level of motor coordination (as in she's still standing while being in a precarious balancing situation) which doesn't match being supposedly drunk enough to have your knickers round your ankles.

it just screams fake, set up pose to me.

Edited by feral chile

I'm sure. If it had been a photo of someone lying in a pool of vomit/urine/pile of faeces with their knickers round their ankles I'd have believed in it.

But that girl is exhibiting a level of motor coordination (as in she's still standing while being in a precarious balancing situation) which doesn't match being supposedly drunk enough to have your knickers round your ankles.

it just screams fake, set up pose to me.

We're not being shown the picture taken a couple of seconds after that one though. I'm sure I looked OK a few seconds before narrowly avoiding landing in a large campfire and then breaking my collar bone. :rolleyes:

We're not being shown the picture taken a couple of seconds after that one though. I'm sure I looked OK a few seconds before narrowly avoiding landing in a large campfire and then breaking my collar bone. :rolleyes:

exactly. You really think a journalist would have settled for that photo if they could have photographed her lying in a drunken mess on the floor?

Might have been easier to have persuaded her to pose standing up though - I doubt she'd have been up for lying down in the middle of the street, not even for money/the promise of being in the papers.

I think it's lazy journalism - they couldn't be arsed trawling the streets and spending time looking for the real victims of their own drunkenness.

Edited by feral chile

exactly. You really think a journalist would have settled for that photo if they could have photographed her lying in a drunken mess on the floor?

Might have been easier to have persuaded her to pose standing up though - I doubt she'd have been up for lying down in the middle of the street, not even for money/the promise of being in the papers.

I think it's lazy journalism - they couldn't be arsed trawling the streets and spending time looking for the real victims of their own drunkenness.

Maybe, but the old 'lying face down in the gutter covered in your own puke and piss' has been done to death. Could have been looking for a new angle, going for the action shot. :lol:

Maybe, but the old 'lying face down in the gutter covered in your own puke and piss' has been done to death. Could have been looking for a new angle, going for the action shot. :lol:

They'd have found plenty of action shots if they'd ventured off the main street and looked into the shop doorways in some of the side streets. :ph34r:

Went out last night with frisky housemate and two of his best mates. Got very drunk. Did lots of dancing. Frisky housemate made sure he either had his arm round me or was holding my hand the entire night. There was an awful lot of kissing. Bumped into a girl in my class who asked if frisky was my boyfriend, I said no, she said we'd look adorable together. Went home at 5:30am. Curled up on the sofa watching The Simpsons with frisky and another housemate. Drank more wine. More kissing. Went to seperate beds.

Went out last night with frisky housemate and two of his best mates. Got very drunk. Did lots of dancing. Frisky housemate made sure he either had his arm round me or was holding my hand the entire night. There was an awful lot of kissing. Bumped into a girl in my class who asked if frisky was my boyfriend, I said no, she said we'd look adorable together. Went home at 5:30am. Curled up on the sofa watching The Simpsons with frisky and another housemate. Drank more wine. More kissing. Went to seperate beds.

I reckon you will be official bf/gf in a couple of weeks or so.

Anyway, I'm off to improve my aim with Zooey.

I reckon you will be official bf/gf in a couple of weeks or so.

Anyway, I'm off to improve my aim with Zooey.

I hope so but doubt it. One of his best mates commented on it last night, said it's just a matter of time. The other housemate we were hanging out with when we got back, told me today that he saw us having a sneaky kiss last night and said he thinks it's cute. Hmmm.

Good luck with your target practice.