Hop Farm Festival 2011 !

Guest carly marie jones

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone go to the last hop farm festival? cause i saw the time of the return coach(to london): which is 11.30 pm

i really want to see the complete set of the one last on the bill-, mozzer but ive got surely no chance to catch the coach when it departs that early

I wont be in the first row but likely to be pretty much on the front and i dont know how big the distances from the concert area to the coach pick up point is?

and of course the amount of masses leaving can stop on in its tracks well---

does anyone know that and also remember the time when the last act ended his/her set in 2010 or before?11pm or 11.30 pm?

do you know if the bus waits a bit for all passengers arriving at the bus or getting informed if the last act plays longer due to circumstances like the acts beforhand played longer?

its pretty urgent...

thanks

Edited by suzanne591

I take it you didn't drink beer then? never have i had to wait for so long for a god damn pint, it was ridicules. Then to find out that you had to pay a deposit of a pound on a plastic cup! so the plan to buy 4 beers became expensive and then you had to look like an idiot and carry round empty cups in till you could then be asked to get your cash back. witch i didn't because i couldn't be bothered to queue for another hour......! over packed, over priced and organized by complete amateurs. maybe they should think about getting some sponsorship and branding this year....... for example a company who know how to run a beer tent!

• 3 weeks later...