and as tty promised pretenders or better: chrissie hynde solo

see the site for complete line up

http://www.hopfarmfestival.com/line-up.aspx#/line-up.aspx

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First time this year. Going on the Friday. Want to see the complete eagles set but also want to get the last train from padd wood at 2350. Figured we'd use the shuttle bus. Is this feasable? How long does it take to get out? How many people in total likely to be there on the fri? Thanks

Edited by glasto-worker

First time this year. Going on the Friday. Want to see the complete eagles set but also want to get the last train from padd wood at 2350. Figured we'd use the shuttle bus. Is this feasable? How long does it take to get out? How many people in total likely to be there on the fri? Thanks

Cheers. Scrapping the train idea and getting a taxi there and back 70 notes return. Were about 25 miles away and there's 5 of us so not much different than trainfare. Was going to get the cab to pick us up away from the site to

Save them crawling through loads of festival traffic. Any ideas where might be good within walking distance?

Thanks loads that's really helpful. One last little question. What time do the gates open and first acts come on? Thought I'd find it on the website but can't seem to. Assume As with others I've been to gates open at 10 and first act 12.

Edited by Banana Co

No more than most. I drove there from SE London last year and was parked up on site within an hour of leaving home, so it depends where you're coming from. This year I'm doing Bestival, which involves a long car/train journey and then a ferry so Paddock Wood's a doddle compared to that!

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is going to cause all sorts of problems for people who have booked their travel in advance and on a personal level I know the WBC Crew Coaches were booked for a Sunday morning pickup

God knows why Vince does it this way as it just makes everything a lot more complicated

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/11/110518a.shtml