Hard Rock Calling 2011

Guest judyblue110

Bon Jovi 2011 european tour dates as officially announced on Fan Club earlier today...

www.backstagejbj.com ( not sure if you can view tour announcement without being a member)

but anyway here we go.... there playing :D am dissapointed about their choice of venue for Manchester though!!!!!!!!

8 June ZAGREB MAXIMIR STADIUM

10 June DRESDEN OSTRAGEHEGE

12 June MUNICH OLYMPIC STADIUM

15 June OSLO ULLEVAAL

17 June HELSINKI OLYMPIC STADIUM

18 June HORSENS HORSENS STADIUM

22 June EDINBURGH MURRAYFIELD

24 June MANCHESTER OLD TRAFFORD CRICKET

25 June LONDON HARD ROCK CALLING

29 June DUBLIN RDS

8 July ISTANBUL ABDI IPEKCI ARENA

10 July BUCHAREST PIATA CONSTITUTIEI

13 July DUSSELDORF ESPRIT ARENA

14 July ZURICH LETZIGRUND STADIUM

16 July MANNHEIM MAIMARKTGELANDE

17 July UDINE STADIO FRILUI

20 July ATHENS OLYMPIC STADIUM

22 July VIENNA ERNST HAPPEL STADIUM

24 July BRUGES ZEEBRUGGE BEACH

27 July BARCELONA ESTADIO OLYMPICO

29 July SAN SEBASTIEN ESTDIO ANOETA

31 July LISBON PARQUE DE BELAVISTA

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some info i'm sure some of you will find interesting... The day Bon Jovi are performing it has been confirmed there WILL be a golden circle... which is accesable to Bon Jovi Fan club members... already have purchased my ticks through the Fan Club :)

this is the first time for a Gold Circle at HARD ROCK CALLING as far as i'm aware?

I am presuming this is only going to be solely for the Bon Jovi day of the event...

Some info i'm sure some of you will find interesting... The day Bon Jovi are performing it has been confirmed there WILL be a golden circle... which is accesable to Bon Jovi Fan club members... already have purchased my ticks through the Fan Club :)

this is the first time for a Gold Circle at HARD ROCK CALLING as far as i'm aware?

I am presuming this is only going to be solely for the Bon Jovi day of the event...

all links would be unaccesable without bein a member of fanclub... but was confirmed by Matt Bongiovi who is the bands tour manager... it was apparently part of the agreement in them playing... All tickets which are for sale from the fanclub ticketsite are Gold Circle tickets... they are the same price as general aswell!

Got my tickets but if Bon Jovi stick a Golden Circle up I will be really annoyed - last year I was about 10ft from Paul McCartney and didn't have to pay anything more than anyone else, Bon Jovi are hardly bigger than that!

Where could they stick the Golden Circle anyway it'd need to take up the majority of the centre where the big screens are. Ah well lets see on the day.

As its 40th anniversary of Hard Rock Cafe I think we might just get some big names this year - that and 2012 Olympics will rule out anything next year

Just a thought with MK Bowl gig for the Foos less than a week before it I'd expect Foo Fighters to play Glasto. Might we see them gracing the Sunday stage for what would be the greatest night in Hard Rock Calling's existence or possibly a Friday night spectacular?

I'm wracking my brains for who would sub under Bon Jovi, problem most of the similar bands are too big to sub. Could possibly see Goo Goo Dolls doing it.

Foos would be excellent Friday night, agreed. Don't think it'll happen though.

Motörhead would be excellent subs for Bon Jovi. Come on HRC, you know it makes sense.

The Black Crowes headlining Sunday night would be sweet.

And get Cinderella on the bill.

The Rolling Stones plan to hit the road in 2011, despite rumours that they had retired from touring altogether. "Everybody's ready to go out there again," guitarist Keith Richards told BBC 6 Music. "Who said it should stop, and who said when?"

Read that ^ on the internews this morning. Sunday night headliners?

The Rolling Stones plan to hit the road in 2011, despite rumours that they had retired from touring altogether. "Everybody's ready to go out there again," guitarist Keith Richards told BBC 6 Music. "Who said it should stop, and who said when?"

Read that ^ on the internews this morning. Sunday night headliners?

• 2 weeks later...

What about Rush to headline one of the other nights?

They are doing a European tour in late spring next year and are open to playing a festival or two in Europe.

The Rolling Stones hve played Hyde park before so they could be the other headliner with Prince (if true) or maybe something like Van Halen/The Scorpions?

• 2 weeks later...

They have said no other European shows!

AS OF DECEMBER 3RD 2010, THIS IS THE ONLY CURE PERFORMANCE OF ANY DESCRIPTION BOOKED FOR 2011... WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING ANY OTHER EUROPEAN FESTIVALS, AND UNLESS SOMETHING REMARKABLE HAPPENS, WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING ANY OTHER EUROPEAN SHOWS! THIS IS AS CLEAR AND AS DEFINITE AS WE CAN BE... SO IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE 120+ MINUTES OF THE CURE NEXT YEAR (AS WELL AS A DAZZLING PANOPLY OF OTHER GREAT ACTS) WE WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO TO BESTIVAL! (HOWEVER, IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA, YOU MIGHT CONSIDER WAITING A WHILE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TICKET... YOU NEVER KNOW... ) ONWARDS! RSX