DX Deilvery Help

Guest henno32

Basically, I have purchased a Leeds festival Weekend ticket, the other day i received an email, stating that the ticket had been delivered and signed for on the 3 Aug 2010 15:47.

Our household were all on holiday at this time, so there couldn't have been anyone to sign for it. I am back home now, and the ticket hasn't been delivered.

I have rang up See tickets and DX and the both said they will get back to me, neither companies have been very helpful.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm worried i wont be able to attend the festival.

Thanks,

Basically, I have purchased a Leeds festival Weekend ticket, the other day i received an email, stating that the ticket had been delivered and signed for on the 3 Aug 2010 15:47.

Our household were all on holiday at this time, so there couldn't have been anyone to sign for it. I am back home now, and the ticket hasn't been delivered.

I have rang up See tickets and DX and the both said they will get back to me, neither companies have been very helpful.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm worried i wont be able to attend the festival.

Thanks,

My Reading tickets were delivered by DX, and the email I got said that if it was deemed secure enough to post the tickets without a signature then they would do that - they were just posted into the post box for our flat. Again didn't even ring.

would seem to me stupid for a delivery guy to 'fake' a signature for delivery in order to steal the tickets (assuming that this is what has happened in your case) when the could just claim they posted them with no signature.

Sorry I can't help more - I have often found ticket agents etc singularly unhelpful once the tickets have left them - like its not their problem anymore!

I hate DX, their idea of proof of delivery is to take a picture of the door, seriously. Royal Mail is safer as they actually require them to put in someones hands yet these clowns have managed to get the contracts for passports and big music events for Ticketmaster & Seetickets.

Anyway, keep hassling Seetickets (ask for supervisor, be unreasonable etc.) till they arrange it so you can pick up your tixs on site.

This is a pretty crappy situation. I'd say that the best course of action would be to hassle them constantly (as in get on the phone and don't hang up until you have an answer, even if you have to keep sking for a supervisor) until they accept that you didn't sign for the tickets and see if they will replace them.

Their issue will obviously be that you could be pulling a scam and trying to get two tickets for the price of one, and since the facility doesn't exist for them to cancel the original ticket and issue a replacement (although you can play dumb and suggest that to try and prove that you aren't trying to get two tickets) you'll have to prove that you don't have the ticket.

If they end up being stubborn, be stubborn as well. Keep ringing and asking for people higher up as there will always be tickets that get lost in the post as there are so many tickets being dispatched over a short period of time. The more you annoy them the more likely they'll send more tickets/arrange for box office collection just to get rid of you.

Maybe even read up on some consumer laws and resite that to them.