qotsa place on the bill

Guest pink_triangle

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I think they will play the whole of Rated R, maybe not start to finish, and maybe they'll throw in a couple of stompers to start and finish with. I'll be happy with that.

A lot of people said they were self indulgent the last time they played, but I enjoyed it, they played all my favorite tracks back in 08. One of the ones I'm really looking forward to.

Yes I think they will play the whole of Rated R, maybe not start to finish, and maybe they'll throw in a couple of stompers to start and finish with. I'll be happy with that.

A lot of people said they were self indulgent the last time they played, but I enjoyed it, they played all my favorite tracks back in 08. One of the ones I'm really looking forward to.

Queens Of The Stone Age are always hit and miss, I've seen them been brilliant and look like the best live band in the world and then 6 months later they are dull and un-insipred, I have no idea why they are like this though.

I would go and give them the benefit of doubt but I'd be happy seeing Against Me! & Sick Of It All instead.

Queens Of The Stone Age are always hit and miss, I've seen them been brilliant and look like the best live band in the world and then 6 months later they are dull and un-insipred, I have no idea why they are like this though.

I would go and give them the benefit of doubt but I'd be happy seeing Against Me! & Sick Of It All instead.

Hopefully they will attempt to "one-up" GnR and put on a barnstormer.

Their set in '08 wasn't particularly fantastic, but I will be giving them one more shot.

A "Rated R" influenced set would be brilliant; just the hits of the other albums, a few from the original album and most of Rated R would make that set fantastic IMO.

I thought Reading and Leeds were meant to be "Alternative" festivals anyway, so why do mainstream sales matter all that much?

Simply put in the UK Lostprophets will almost definitely have more fans than QOTSA do. However the amount of Lostprophets fans who are likely to go to Reading & Leeds is probably much less than the number of QOTSA because (and no offence) a lot of Lostprophets fans aren't old enough to go to a weekend festival. QOTSA also have more of a die hard audience who will might go to RorL just because QOTSA haven't played over here for a few years now.

I thought Reading and Leeds were meant to be "Alternative" festivals anyway, so why do mainstream sales matter all that much?

Simply put in the UK Lostprophets will almost definitely have more fans than QOTSA do. However the amount of Lostprophets fans who are likely to go to Reading & Leeds is probably much less than the number of QOTSA because (and no offence) a lot of Lostprophets fans aren't old enough to go to a weekend festival. QOTSA also have more of a die hard audience who will might go to RorL just because QOTSA haven't played over here for a few years now.

Lost Prophets Fake sound of Progress came out in 2000, thats 10 years ago, I'm willing to bet that 3,4 & 5 years olds (maybe 13,14 & 15 year olds are into them now though) were not into lost prophets back then. TFSOP came out when I was 15 and a lot of people I bet are still fans.