Tipis.

Guest DAVA

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hired one - so happy not to be lugging and putting up a family-sized tent on my own, for the first year. Does anyone know how it works for getting admission to the field? We've booked for us, our youngest and her friend. Our eldest is going separately with friends. If she wants to hang with us, will she be able to?

Any advice welcome - thanks

Jon

Jon, when you go to the tipi field you show your confirmation and the six of you staying will get a wristband and allocated your tipi. you can come and go as you please. if your eldest is staying outside the field you can take them in to visit but they cant just walk in on their own. Wristbands are well checked when you,re entering

Just hired one - so happy not to be lugging and putting up a family-sized tent on my own, for the first year. Does anyone know how it works for getting admission to the field? We've booked for us, our youngest and her friend. Our eldest is going separately with friends. If she wants to hang with us, will she be able to?

Any advice welcome - thanks

Jon

• 1 month later...

was wondering the same, but in previous years (non tipi) you dont get an option where you park, as long as your in West Carparks, prob best, and then aim for Ped gate D or E (not sure if you can get in E, but would be best)

• 2 weeks later...

CaledonianGonzo

You're in the same boat as me. I booked the tipi but will arrive after my mates. Not an issue, we've had the same situation the last 2 years. Make sure you have the SeeTickets confirmation number with you and you will be fine. Get your mates to tell them there are people to follow, they're used to it and very welcoming and friendly.

You'll all get a tipi field wrist band and they'll keep yours 'til you arrive!